A Battle between guilds

(I'm really really excited for the next chapter. This chapter has no nalu it shows Natsu's old side when Lucy wasn't around. He's a wee bit bitter and abusive but that's because Lucy and him haven't talked. She makes him more positive! Yesterday was Christmas and so I'm watching my new movie The Pet Girl of Sakurasou I hope it's good! Please enjoy the chapter and tell me about your Christmas! )

(: Phantom Lord arc,

(Did you know fact:
Hiro Mashimo (the creator of Fairy Tail) was going to end the series at this arc but it got so popular he had to continue.)

****The very next day (waddle waddle)

"My children! We shall avenge my dear child Lisanna!" Master Mokarov announced stepping on a stool in the guild hall. Lucy wasn't in the guild hall, she sat next to Lisanna in the infirmary.

Natsu looked downward at Mokarov's words, it brought him great joy to destroy someone else's guild.

They all charged away leaving Lucy, and Mira with Lisanna.

"Do you need anything?" Lucy asked Lisanna. She hasn't moved from Lisanna's side, neither has Mira. Elfman went to avenge his little sister.

Lisanna was badly hurt but she survived thanks to the doctors.

"Rice?" Lisanna asked weakly, her throat ached in pain, like a thousand knives.

"I'm sorry we're all out," Mira said sadly.

Mira was about to ask her sister for something else she could give her but Lucy stopped her.

"I'll go get some from the store," Lucy instantly volunteered and jumped up.

"I've probably been a nuisance the entire time anyways," Lucy left the room before anyone could deny her being a nuisance.

She thinks badly of herself now. She did make Natsu hurt her like that. I mean you HAVE to be a nuisance to be able to do that.

****

Natsu was in the front as Mokarov went to fight their guild Master.

Natsu and Erza (she came running back after hearing what happened) they were in charge.

"Fight!" Natsu yelled telling everyone to fight.

"No! We need a real plan!" Erza said but it was to late!

Everyone went out and threw their magics.

"It's Fairy Tail!" A member from Phantom Lord yelled.

"Ice make cannon!"

"Fire dragon ROAR!"

"REQUIP!"

"ect."

"Who the hell do you think you are?" It was a gruff voice. Then the ceiling metal bars started to shake!

Down directly in front of Natsu landed a tall man. Compared to Natsu he was taller.

"Who the hell are you?" Natsu asked.

The man laughed, "my name is Gajeel. Gajeel Redox! And I know exactly who you are! Your Salamander from Fairy Tail."

Natsu grit his teeth together.

"You wanna play?" Gray asked shadows of disgust were set under his eyes. He glared at Gajeel.

Natsu put his hand up to stop Gray, "shut up Gray. I can deal with this."

But before anyone said anything there were strange sound coming from above. Natsu backed up and just between him and Gajeel landed a body.

"Mokarov!" The members exclaimed in shock and worry.

****

Lucy hummed as she carried the sack through the alley. It was a short cut.

"I hope Lisanna likes strawberries as much as I do!" Lucy said smiling at her achievement with food.

She swung the bag by her side as she walked on the brick paved sidewalk, joyfully. Little Lucy was oblivious to the battle with Natsu and others.

"Drip drip drop."

Lucy looked ahead and there walked a women in blue, she had blue hair and her eyes were focused on Lucy.

Lucy stopped walking and then asked, "Are you ok, ma'am?"

The woman didn't stop she walked toward Lucy head-on walking casually. The woman's arms swung at the movement of her walk.

"Drip drip drop," the woman said.

"Who are y-"

"Water lock!" She chanted and Lucy was about to step toward the woman when a circle of water engulfed around her, and it suffocated her until she closed her eyes.

Darkness engulfed her once the water was around her. She saw figures move around once but that was when everything ended.

****

Fairy Tail retreated from the fight with the command of Erza Scarlett. She strongly insisted they go back to save Master Makarov immediately.

They all were in the guild discussing battle plans.

Natsu stayed from behind the group and listened in with his dragon slayer hearing.

He wanted to see Lucy, though. He wanted to see her happy and involved with the revenge. He'd have a better focus on the battle, if he could see her. His eyes stayed on the doors of the guild.

"Waiting for someone?" Mira stood next to Natsu unreluctantly.

Natsu blinked he was about to answer when he got pissed, "who the hell do you think you're talking to huh?! Don't ducking talk to me!"

The sound of skin slapping was heard throughout the guild.

Natsu's hand had swung across Mira's face causing a red mark there. Mira's eyes almost literally popped out of her head in surprise.

All eyes were on Natsu.

"Don't talk to me, wench!" Natsu muttered and walked upstairs.

Mira and others had to hold Elfman back from doing something bad, like you know, murder.
Mira held her hand on the mark on her face, and kept her brother away from Natsu.
Natsu's glare was the only look he had on.

Everyone shook with fear around him.

Yesterday was way different.

****

Lucy's eyes fluttered open slowly as a loud snickering erupted from a part of the room.

Lucy felt her legs touch the cold cement floor, and then her hands were tied behind her.

When she was kidnapped she was wearing her cute white long blouse with a light pink under shirt, a skirt, and her hair was down to her shoulders.

Her hand brushed over her body making sure she wasn't seen naked, she sighed with relief when she felt that she had all of her clothes on.

"I was starting to believe you weren't going to wake up," a voice said evilly in the room with her!

She gasped at the man.

"What do you want? And where am I?!" Lucy shouted.

He sneered, "that's rude. Hasn't anyone told you to address people by their names first?"

Lucy grit her teeth in an angry manner.

"I'm the Master of this guild!" He announced.

"So what am I? Am I supposed to tell you my name?" Lucy asked bitterly.

"I know exactly who you are. You're Lucy Heartfilia the daughter of the rich Jude Heartfilia," he said, "and we're going to bargain with you for money."