something

(Okay so I've decided to try and skip through most of what Hiro Mashimo created but I wanted to get Wendy the right way. Some of the short yet funny adventure's that include her. Plus Wendy is super cute!

I'm sitting with my baby sister Haley and she's interested in how I type. Also she picked out the picture.
Today's my other sister, Emi, it's her birthday today.)

The guild was informed about a threat among other guilds so Fairy Tail's Team Natsu would be checking it out. Originally, There's only supposed to be three members going along the mission but nobody wanted to kick two members off Team Natsu.

Blue Pegasus and Fairy Tail all met up in the Blue Pegasus guild.

Poor Erza didn't want to be rude so whenever the play-boys would swarm her with compliments she couldn't refuse them.

Lucy on the other hand had Natsu AND Gray by her side growling at any boy that came near her. Happy just sat on top of Lucy's head casually.

"It's already a big enough harem!" Gray hissed. Lol Gray knows what's up. XD

"Men! leave my dear Titania alone!" a loud and strong voice yelled from the top of the marble stair case.

Lucy looked up and saw a little man with... an interesting looking face. He wore a white golden suit and posed for almost ten minutes every now and then.

"Oi let's just wait awhile for the other two guilds to show up!" Gray hollered.

"Lamia Scale and Cait Shelter still haven't come in yet," A member of blue Pegasus said. He was smaller than the other two playboy's he was adorable!

"My mistake I forgot Lucy is still a bit new, Lucy, " Erza turned to Lucy, "This ugly one here is Ichya."

Ichya's eyes had shattered hearts.

"This short one here, is Eve," Erza said again.

"Hibiki Lates is the one who fonds over innocent girls, usually ones that have green hair," Erza said pointing to the boy who kept staring at Lucy's body.

Lucy blushed as she looked away.

"And this one is Ren Akatsuki he is the one who tries to be cool but chooses the awkward path," Erza said pointing at the darker boy who didn't make eye contact with Lucy and looked away blushing.

Just like a slamming door Natsu and Gray blocked anyone from Lucy.

"Erza my love please excuse my 'ugly' face," Ichya said getting on a knee trying to look under Erza's dress.

Erza got this REALLY REALLY REALLY angry look on her face before kicking him to the moon. When he flew the playboy's all yelled, "Boss!"

"Why'd they call him boss?" Lucy asked.

Gray looked at her but kept his chest away from her, "Dunno they're really strange."

Lucy twitched her nose then she mumbled, "no offense but I don't think any ANY member of Fairy Tail has the right to say another guild is strange."

"Who's all coming from Lamia Scale?" Erza asked boldly.

Just as she finished that sentence the white polished marble doors of the guild opened up and a burst of light followed by figures danced in the doorway.

"Lyon?!" Gray screamed.

The last time Gray saw Lyon was when they were on that mission and Lyon used a spell to blow up the Island! Natsu was the one informed of the bomb because of the old man he had to deal with.