Tenro Island

*

"Hey Natsu! Let's go on a mission with Team Natsu! We're bringing Juvia, Wendy, and Charle along the ride!" Lucy called Natsu over.

She's feeling well again and there's more missions to come!

"Sorry Luce! Hold on," Natsu yelled back. He was across the guild beating Gray to a pulp. Lol just kicking they're just arguing.

"Okay," Lucy called back then turned toward Mira, Wendy, and Charle.

When Lucy's in the guild Wendy and Charle are the ones she hangs out with. Levy and Gajeel have gotten... pretty close.

"So Lucy-san are you and Natsu-san dating?" Wendy asked curiously.

Charle shook her head interrupting whatever Lucy was going to say, "Wendy! That's very impolite to ask, after all its none of your-"

Charle suddenly froze her eyes stared at Lucy in horror. It was like the atmosphere in the entire guild changed.

Charle and Lucy locked eyes.

"What's wrong, Charle?" Wendy asked.

Lucy looked at Wendy for information, "Yeah what's up?"

"Didn't I tell you?" Wendy asked still looking at Charle with a worried look, "Charle can see visions of the future some times they happen some times they don't."

Natsu was suddenly at Lucy's side.

"What the hell is it?!" He snapped at them.

Charle blinked then looked at Lucy, she lifted her little paw then dropped it as she said, "Nevermind."

***

Days have passed by. Missions and missions. Team Natsu.

Then the S-class trials came...

Lucy and Gray decided not to be partners after all so Gray's with Loke. Lucy's with Cana.

Lucy's P.O.V

Cana and I had made it through the first round when they had set off the alarms.

"Everyone, this island is under attack," Laxus explained. Laxus was kicked out of the guild but just so happened to be on this island.

"We'll take 'em down then," Natsu growled. Natsu is already S-class so the only reason he's here is to be my "guard" it's really bothersome having someone watch your every move but that's him.

"Oi, Natsu we have to finish the S-class examines," Cana said.

Master then gave us the hint but he had also said that the S-class examines were canceled earlier.

"Come on Lucy," Natsu said walking a path I was about to obediently follow him when Cana pulled me away.

Cana and I, I guess we're going to still do the S-class examines.

"Hey Cana, Master said that we should stop," I mumble.

Cana wasn't looking at me, she just kept looking straight ahead.

"Do you know where the grave is?" Cana asked.

I smiled. Of course nobody else could figure it out as quickly as I could!

"What is it?" Cana asked.

I whispered it's whereabouts in her ear.

Then I hear some bombs going off in the distance and look to the sky.

"They're the warning fireworks," I said remembering that Master even explained to us what they were.

*