Without Natsu

(Ok well when I wrote this I was in the movie theatre waiting for STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS to start! So the beginning is a bit drastic and then my brother was like, "but why didn't you describe the color of the blood?" I had to scream at him about blood being only one color -unless it dries-.
Boys ○~○
Nalu for life!

also, Levy's character is really hard to describe, you'll see when you start reading but you can't if your still reading this! Ugh! I'm sorry!

Please enjoy another chapter by yours truly)

(:

(life quote

quoted by my four year old sister Haley

"if you had an accident, then you peed your pants."
~Haley Jae )

nalu 4 life! (; lol again.

Lucy was trapped in the runes and the rest of Team Natsu was trying to get her out but Happy was nowhere in sight!

Levy started to mumble strange words.

The rune separated Lucy from Natsu!

"Don't do anything to her!" Gray begged.

Natsu and Lucy's hands remained on the rune wall.

It wasn't until Lucy's eyes became blank, her pupils disappeared, and her mouth opened in a small gasp. It was as if a switch was flipped from inside her!

Natsu looked over at Levy in a frantic was, he could only mutter his words, "W-Whats wrong?!"

Lucy didn't say anything. How could she when she's frozen in sudden fear?

Gray gasped the loudest then he screamed, "Oh my god!"

Erza was like Natsu searching around frantically unknowing about the long thick sword sticking through Lucy's stomach. It was shiny, blood seeped through her shirt, her backpack felt heavier, everything was heavy though.

Natsu looked down at her stomach slowly and was so overwhelmed with surprise that when he dug his nails into the runes his fingers bent at the force.

"NO! NO NO NO!" Natsu screamed, tears stung at his eyes. He could only push himself against the runes even harder. But to no avail did he reach his Luce.

Levy giggled, "oh she's alright!" No she is not. How can someone be alright if there's a sword in their stomach?

Then before anything else was said, the runes disappeared, Levy disappeared just by a snap of her fingers, and Lucy disappeared with everything.

Natsu fell to the ground.

Gray and Erza stared in horror.

Lucy was really gone. Maybe even dead.

WHERE'S FREAKING HAPPY?!

The trees filled the silence because nobody dared to speak around Natsu. Lucy was just stabbed through the stomach and was taken away, how would you react? Natsu's fire was now filled with anger, bitter bitter anger.

Natsu stared at the ground like it was Levy, the sinister look in his eyes said that he was going to kill.

And that's just what he plans on doing.

****

"What did you do? Where am I?" Lucy asked.

She sat on her knees. Her hands behind her back because their tied together by rope.