Chapter 28

Stage one of my drunk state is being really talkative.

I talk about everything and anything.

"So is sand called sand because it's where the sea and land meet?" I say over everyone's conversations.

It was a thought that just kind of slipped out of my mouth.

At that moment everyone laughed at me and all I could do was pout because I thought they were all making fun of me.

"It's cute when you pout" Ollie said as he slumped his arm over my shoulders which I was grateful for because it was now getting cold out here.

"You know that is a good point though, like who came up with names of things like why is a table called a table" Gabby said as she gestures to the table we all had our drinks and food on.

It was my turn to laugh with everybody now but to be honest my cloudy mind would find anything funny right now.

"This dumbness is what I have to deal with every time we have cocktails at our girls night in's" Nina rolled her eyes and took a swig from  her drink.

"Don't mistake my curiosity with dumbness, it's rude Nina" I click my fingers as I said this.

"It sucks that I'm driving and I can't drink, then maybe I could deal with this bullshit" Sebastian had humour laced in his voice.

I took another sip of my drink and leaned in closer to Ollie feeling completely comfortable.

"Am I the only one who finds them extremely entertaining" Dale spoke.

"At least someone enjoys our company, right Gabby?" I held my hand out to Gabby which she high fived.

"I think it's my round to get the drinks in" Christian piped up.

"Okay but this is the last one otherwise I think we'd have to carry the girls to the car" Ollie spoke nudging me as I giggled into his side.

Stage two of my drunk state is showing affection to everyone and anyone.

As the guy came to collect our empty glasses and I couldn't stop saying thank you and I even tried to get up and hug him but his arms were full and Ollie glared at me.

"You're so kind for taking our empty glasses" I said standing up and helping him with the glasses.

"Umm it's kinda my job" he said awkwardly.

"Will you stop following that guy around you're making me jealous."  Ollie had to drag me down before I attempted to help the guy clean every table.

"Aw I'm sorry baby, you know I love you" I kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you too and I love hearing you say that" Ollie buried his face in my neck.

The steady breathing on my neck gives me tingles.

He still has that effect on me and his touch still ignites my skin.

It's honestly an amazing feeling.

"I love all you guys" I shout and Gabby gives me a side hug and says it back.

Then she insists on getting a group selfie which she also did in the car and on the boat.

That girl has too many selfies on her phone.

After our last drinks and saying our good byes to Mike we all piled back into Sebastian's car.

The music was blasting and everyone was on a high.

Well except for Nina who fell asleep on Joey's shoulder.