Epilouge

I looked over at Ollie through my car window as he revved his engine, the smirk he was wearing was sexy but I didn't give into him and I revved my engine back.

Moving the gear stick into gear, I took the wheel with both hands and looked straight ahead.

The light was still red.

Glancing at him quickly I noticed he meant business.

Within a second, the light flashed green and my foot pushed down on the gas with force as I stared at my target.

Ollie was right beside me, not giving up or letting me win, which I loved, he now truly saw me as competition.

I pulled ahead for 2 seconds, then Ollie pulled ahead, then we were both neck and neck.

We both fought for the win as the destination was coming in close.

My foot pressed down on the gas until cramp started to creep in but I didn't back down.

Ollie was still by my side but as the line came into sight, I got there just a second before him.

We both slowed to a stop and parked up I got out and cheered as we walked 3 minutes over to the next street.

"Mummy, daddy!" I heard as I turned to see my son at the school gate jumping up and down like he did every day.

"Who won today?" He asked as Ollie picked him up and walked back to our cars.

"Mummy won" Ollie said with a pout.

"Don't act all sad now, you beat me the last two days" I responded to his sad voice.

"I know but I don't want to cook tonight!" he wined.

"You know the rules, loser cooks dinner" I said in a song song voice.

My four year old laughed at his dad acting like a child himself.

"Okay Theo, let's get home and you can help me cook" Ollie said trying to sound enthusiastic.

"I'm not helping" was our sons simple reply.

My head fell back as I laughed "you're on your own"

"I'm not on my own when I have you two" Ollie responded as he kissed Theo on his forehead and pulled me in to kiss my lips.

"Don't forget Stasia!" Theo shouted with a pout that his baby sister wasn't involved.

He took his role as big brother very seriously.

"Of course I wouldn't forget Anastasia, we have to pick her up from auntie Nina's soon" Ollie said as he buckled Theo into his car seat.

We made it to Nina's 15 minutes later, her house was chaos as soon as we stepped in, toys and clothes all over the floor and I knew half of it was from my two year old, I felt bad.

"Hey Nina we're back!" I shouted throughout her foyer.

"Oh my goodness, praise the Lord!" Nina barrelled through the foyer with the two toddlers on either hip.

Her hair was just a chaotic as the house, which was perfectly straight before I dropped Anastasia off.

"Penelope is perfect all day but as soon as her partner in crime shows up, they really show me why they call two year olds the terrible twos" she let out as she blew a piece of her hair out of her face.

I took Anastasia from her. "I'm so sorry Nina, Ollie will help clean up the mess"

"I will?" He questions.

I send him my best death stare.

"I will!" He clarifies.

I then send him my sweetest smile and blow him a kiss.

He childishly catches it and presses it to him heart.

"I swear these girls will be a handful when they get older" Nina spoke as we all settled in the lounge.

"They're a handful now!" I said as I looked at my daughter, she was beautiful, just like her brother, tan skin, bright blue eyes. How can anything this cute be such a little terror?

Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if Ollie never threw that party all those years ago, when Dale and Joey came flying threw my fence, would we of eventually come together or would we of never met?

I wouldn't be sat here right now with a successful career in my husbands very successful car business, I wouldn't have my babies and I'm pretty sure Nina wouldn't either seen as she's married to Joey and I'm 100% sure I wouldn't be as happy with my life as I am right now.

"Are you guys staying for dinner? Joey should be home soon, I think dale and the twins are in town and I've persuaded Gabby to come over" Nina spoke as we watched Theo, Anastasia and Penelope play with Lego.

"Yes. We can!" Ollie fist pumped the air.

"Why so eager?" Nina spoke with a raised brow, sounding suspicious.

"Can't I be excited to all be together again" he said not convincingly.

"He has to cook tonight so that's why he's so eager" I huffed a reply.

He thinks he's so slick.

"Well you can wash and dry dishes to make up for it" Nina smirked my way.

I let out a genuine laugh as I saw his childish pout and a roll of his eyes.

"No fair!"

"Is too fair!" I replied matching his tone.

"Feels like I've gone back ten years" Joey's voice entered the room with a breathy laugh.

He kissed Nina on the head and picked up Penelope who protested and screamed to be put back down.

"I never get her attention when Anastasia is here" Joey pouted.

We all laughed as Joey and Ollie strolled off into the kitchen.

"So how did you persuade Gabby to come over?" I asked as I got comfy on the sofa.

"Easy. I told her there would be wine, she accepted almost instantly" Nina laughed.

"Some things never change"

So that's it, I was going to do an epilogue on how they built up their career and got married but I know everyone loves babies so I fast forwarded a bit.

I hope you enjoyed my book.

Let me know if you wanna short spin off or any of the other characters stories. For now that is it on Ollie and Amelia :)

Vote, comment, do whatever
With love,
Shannon xxx