Chapter 32

Ollie's POV

A man smugly sat on a big leather chair, hands intertwined, resting on the table.

I  would've shot the bastard if I wasn't for the guy stood beside him with a gun aimed at me.

The man sitting had greying hair, thin framed round glasses and was sporting a crisp grey suit with a blue tie.

The other was much younger, maybe my age with dark hair, matching dark eyes and is wearing a tight black top showing off his skinny frame. I didn't recognise him.

Slow, steady claps resonated from the old guy. Almost mocking me.

"Welcome back, I sure hope you haven't killed all of my men" his voice is low.

"I disposed of those for you, did you not want me to? Ah well" sarcasm laced my voice.

His eyes held rage but he quickly tried to mask it, trying to act calm and collected but I saw through the facade.

I aimed my gun at him. "And you're next!"

The guy standing readjusted his gun ready to shoot at me too.

"Now, now you wouldn't want to shoot your father now would you?" His words left me glued.

FATHER?!

My heart dropped and a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach formed.

Now I really took a look at this imposter.

Blue eyes settled behind his glasses, the same blue I see in mine and Millie's eyes, wrinkles covered the area now and the big, friendly beard my father used to sport was gone and a sturdy jaw line was on display.

He looked completely unrecognisable but looked similar all at the same time.

Anger filled my whole being, he left my family to do this?

He let me join the gang, got me caught up in hurting and stealing from people for money and went after me for it?

It doesn't add up.

"I see you're a little shocked to see me as I am you. I didn't know you are the guy who's after me, I have a lot of people out for me." So he didn't know I joined the group, so who was behind Amelia's kidnapping? Surely if he was behind it he'd know about me being in his gang earlier.

"If I knew you were in my gang awhile back I would've let you join the big boys, I have so many men working for me I don't meet half of them, but you stole from me, that's not so good." he speaks to me like he saw me only yesterday, when in reality I haven't seen this man in a couple of years.

"You left us, me, Millie and mum for this? Why?!" I cut right to the chase. He wasn't a great dad but he was an average dad, who cared about our grades. He was one of those men that expected dinner on the table when he got in. He didn't show any affection towards his kids or anything like that but he pushed for the best.

"Your mum wasn't making me happy anymore. She knew I was always gonna leave eventually, I'm just not a family man." His sentence angered me to an extent where I wanted to rip his tongue out to avoid listening to anymore of his bullshit.

"If you're not a family man why didn't you put something on the end of it? Don't have kids if you can't raise them, coward"  I'm mad he left but I'm also glad Millie doesn't have him in her life to tell her to do better and second place isn't good enough.

"Coward? If I was still in your life you'd be a proper man and you wouldn't be involved in all this" he said gesturing to the gun in my hand, he's one to talk.

"If you didn't leave I wouldn't have been caught up in this, having to provide for mum and Millie at a young age, I know I could've got a job but you leaving, it really messed me up" I was suddenly the man of the house and I needed money fast.

My gun never wavered from his head, I don't care that this man is my father, I have no love for the guy.

"Maybe you should learn how to be a proper man." His tone of voice sounded uninterested but authoritative.

"Maybe you should remember I'm the one holding the gun" I shot back.

The sound of a clearing throat made me glance at the other guy in the room.

He smugly gestured to his gun.

"Nice to finally meet the guy who Amelia is so stupidly in love with" the dude muttered.

He knows Amelia?

"I nearly got my girl back, she needed to be put back in her place but she was gonna be mine again and you ruined it, I had it all planned out." As his words left his mouth the realisation of who this person was hit me. Amelia's abusive ex boyfriend.

He must of been the guy in charge of looking for me and the whole attack with Amelia.

I looked at him with pure disgust, with his greasy hair, sticking out ears and thin lips it's hard to imagine an angel like Amelia with dirt like him.

The stories Amelia painfully retold to me replayed in my mind, this guy was a total psychopath.

He beat her consistently and held her captive. I lunged at him so fast I even caught myself off guard.

Yanking the gun out of his hand, I threw it to the floor and plummeted my fist into his face.

His head hit the wall and I went in for a second hit, square in his face.

The skinny frame of his body made him no match for me. I was hitting and I couldn't stop.

I wanted him to feel Amelia's pain.

As I brought my knee up to his stomach a shot fired in the room and my body jerked and fell to the floor.

My so called father held the pistol out, a smile on his face as I looked at him. I felt pain but the adrenaline was still high and the pain became bearable.

"Damien, finish him off will you?" My father handed grease ball the gun with a laugh. Nice to see you find your only sons death a joke.

Damien's face was badly hurt but I didn't miss the smug smile he threw towards me with blood covering his teeth.

I glanced down ready for the hit, when I saw Damien's gun right next to me, shiny and heavy like it was dropped there for this exact moment.

With no hesitation I snatched the gun and shot Damien in the chest. He fell immediately. The thud of his body hitting the ground was like music to my ears.

Then I turned to my father.

For the first time since I saw my father again, he had fear in his eyes, knowing I had the upper hand.

I sat slouched on the ground and he stood over me but I have the power.

"Son, we can talk about this" his voice wavered as he held his hands up.

"Now you wanna talk, you just wanted me dead, your own flesh and blood" when I look into my father eyes I realise I no longer have one, he doesn't care about me or Millie, he doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.

"You and erm... your sister, umm Molly is it? we can.."

"It's Millie!" Now you've fucked up.

I pull the trigger and feel no mercy. Rest in hell, dad.

Woooo another chapter down, hope you enjoyed, Amelia will be back soon yassss

Vote, comment, send covers all that good stuff, Shannon x