Chapter 31

Ollies pov

I slipped away from Amelia that morning with reluctance, getting washed up and ready to meet the guys in the office.

Her skin was so addicting and hard to leave but I had to go. I needed to do this not only for her but so I can live a paranoid free life with her.

"Is everything in the bags?" I threw the question at no one in particular as all the boys were getting ready in the office pulling on gloves, zipping up jackets, stuffing things in duffel bags.

"Yep, guns, handsets, weapons" Dale said riffling through the bag.

"The place in Manchester is an hour away, we better get on the road now" Joey informed.

He was close to figuring out where the place was located but eventually figured out where the place was when one of the stupid idiots from the rundown hotel ordered a pizza and all the phones must have been linked together to receive the same messages when a text came through on the phone we found saying "thanks for your order, it will arrive in 20 minutes" and it was followed by the address there in black and white. It was in the same area Joey thought it was, he just wasn't sure on which building, he's good with hacking and technology stuff.

The five men Christian got have been posing as there new body guards and men, I'm guessing they had to get rid of there phones once they joined to avoid getting caught and killed, they haven't been in contact but we know they're there and ready.

Throwing the bags in the van, we all pile in. Dale driving, I took shotgun and the others in the back.

As I slammed the van door shut I glanced up at the house and saw Amelia at one of the windows, the only thing visible on her face was hurt. It pained me.

Couldn't bare to look at her face for any longer "Drive" I shot to Dale.

She didn't see that I had to do this, I have to end this gang once and for all, what they did to Amelia was just the push over the edge for me. I don't want to live in fear and now they've messed with my loved ones I have to end it.

We were ten minutes away from the place. For the whole of the hour drive, there was an eery silence resonating within the van. Everyone caught in their own thoughts.

Pulling up just up the road from the building, we scoped the place out and checked if the coast was clear.

There was only two men stood outside the shabby looking building. It stood only one level with mossy walls and a pale outline of the word 'pharmacy' from where the sign has been taken down, which makes it clear it used to be a chemist, a long time ago that it.

For any normal person it looked like an old derelict building, with no use to anyone. To me it's where all my demons hide.

I jumped out the van and got into the back.

"Okay, this is it, just go in there and hurt whoever is in your way and please don't get killed. Leave the boss to me." I spoke as the guys were pulling guns out of the bags and into the waistband of each of their jeans and getting the handhelds sorted.

"My men are the two at the door" Christian spoke as we made our way to the building slightly ducking behind the hedge that was in between the building and us.

We hastily made our way over to the door, the two men nodded at us.

"My other three men are all wearing one of these, so avoid shooting at us" one of the guys said pointing to a bandana wrapped around his neck. "C'mon all the guys are here today, and the boss is in the office"

As soon as the door opened everything went in slow motion. We were all fully in action mode.

As a man came running up to me I sent a strong punch to his face, looking for someone else to hit immediately and succeeding when one of the many bald guys in the room ran for me grabbing my neck.

I drove multiple punches to baldy's ribs until his hands loosened from around my neck as he doubled over, giving him one last kick in the head for good luck, I made my way further into the building.

I pictured Amelia when she was cut and injured when each guy comes up to me trying to attack, it made me hit harder knowing they all had an involvement in hurting her.

My energy was on full as I pounded multiple men that tried to pick a fight with me. Narrowly avoiding Christian's men.

As I saw a greasy looking guy fumble to get the safety off his gun, I took mine out and shot him in his knee cap. There was no time to feel guilty nor did I feel like any of these guys deserved guilt from me. Death, yes. Guilt, no.

I didn't recognise any of the men in the first room but as I made my way further into the building some of the men I recognise from when I used to be caught up in all the gang shit. Stealing, hurting, destroying.

Bullets we're flying through the air aiming at me, Christian and a couple of Christians men, who have now all joined us. Sebastian and Dale are still in the first room and Joey is hopefully tapping into their computers because if shit hits the fan we have stuff to hold against them.

I know these men are ruthless and you won't stand a chance if they're either dead or you're two steps ahead of them.

My eyes zone in on bodies and I shoot at them hoping to get them before they get me. I aim, shoot and bodies fall, this happens until there's no one left in the room. "Joey, you good?" I speak into the handheld.

"Yeah, just hacked their system,got it all on my USB, I'm gonna... shit hold that thought, got some dick coming over" he replied.

"Be safe" I replied and pushed my handheld into the back pocket of my jeans.

"That's the office, right there" one of Christian's men point to the door at the end of the hallway.

"You think he's still in there?" Christian asks no one in particular.

"I don't know but I'm going to find out" I push open the door.

I know smoking is unattractive to some (most) of you and the character Ollie isn't really a smoker but I just think he looks so good on this shoot where he happens to have a cigarette in his mouth, sorry

This is kind of a short chapter and I'm sorry for the cliffhanger but it had to be done, I'm evil. Shannon x