Chapter four

Chapter 4 presents...

Up in the office

*------*

As I am seated in the office I wonder all the things. Why am I already in the office when It hasn't even started.

"Next" a voice asked?

We walk into the office. "How can I help you" he ask me?

"This will not work" I say pointing back and forth to Bailey and I.

"Hey Phillp" he says to him.

His face expression changes when he looks at Him. "Hello Bailey" he says back to him.

Bailey sits in the corner and gets right on his phone. "What seems to be the problem" he ask me?

"The problem is that him and I are rooming together" I say.

He puts his hands together. "I'm not really understanding the problem" he confesses.

My eyes about pop out of my head. "No boys and girls are allowed to stay in a room together" I say slapping my knee.

"Um we sent you a email asking for permission. And you accepted" he says putting his hands together.

"But I....never-" I cut myself off realizing I am not the only one that has access to my email.

"Dang it Grandpa" I mumble to myself.

"Excuse me" he ask probably wondering what I just said.

"There is no way in heck I am rooming with-uh that" I point to the devil sitting in the corner.

He looks down on his phone not even paying attention to me. Or what I have to say. "Woah" he says.

He starts chuckling. "What in the world is so important" I practically scream at him taking his phone.

Once I look at his phone and look. I scream even more. "Ew. Ew. Ewwwww" I screech.

He laughs evilly. "Oh yea. And that my friends is, Carly, room 17" he says.

"Ew" I say for the last time.

"Is there anyway I can switch" I ask again.

"I'm sorry ma'am there is no more rooms available. Unless you want to drop out" he folds his hands together.

I take a deep breath for what feels like 20 minutes. "I guess I'll keep my room" I say rubbing my eye.

*------*

So I've made it final. I will be updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Maybe if your lucky I will upload more than 1 chapter a day.

Thanks for reading. Hit that vote button below.

Also leave comments below!

With that being said...

Byyyyye

-Maddie out!😝✌️