Chapter twenty-four

Whaaaaaats up!

Picture above is my Instagram
You should follow 😏
@damainmaddie

Go to my recent and comment, "I run into poles everyday"

It's private so you'll have to let me accept it

Soo Let's just jump into the basics.

We need a name for the Fam. Like if you like Justin B you become Belieber.
Or One Direction is Directioner. Anyways We need one. Sooo idk comments Some suggests and I'll pick one 😏

Chapter 24;

Fracking

*-------*

I twirl my pencil on my finger as Professor Annalise rants about something. I look down at a a guy and girl holding hands. He looks up at her and smiles at her the way every girl wants a guy to look at them.

"Awee" I say out loud.

I slap my mouth by covering it. Everyone looks at me wondering why I said Awwe. I look down to see the couple looking at me. I put my head down and bite my lip because my face is blood red. She dismisses us and I rush out.

"Rilen. Wait up" someone shouts.

I stop and turn slowly to come in contact with a hard body pushing me to the ground. "Thanks I needed that" I roll it off my shoulders.

"Sorry" Elliot says giving me his hand to grab ahold of.

His hand touches mine as he pulls me up. We come nose to nose. "Um" I mange to get out backing up and letting go of his hand.

He just continues to stare at me. "Excuse me" I spit.

I want to get back to the dorm. I have loads of homework. "So I'm going to a party tonight. I was gonna see if you want to come with me" he ask scratching the back of his head.

I look down. "I would but I have loads of homework" I confess.

"I'll help you with it" he offers.

"No you don't have to do that" I say.

"Honestly I'll help you" he says putting his hands in his front pocket.

"You sure" I ask him?

He nodds his head while he bites his lip. "Okay if we start sooner we can get it done faster" I say.

We head back to the dorm room. I open the door, only for it to come back and hit me. I fall to the floor, hitting the back of my head against the wall. "Ouch" I say slowly standing up.

I try to push it open again. "Are you fracking kidding me" I say slowly getting ticked off.

I start to push again. I swing my head around and look at Elliot. "Oh I'll help" he says beginning to help push.

After about forever. We finally get it open. I walk in tripping over something, falling face first on the hardwood. "Ahh" I smash my nose.

Okay I'm beyond mad. I look up to see what I tripped over. All of Baileys clothing is on the floor right from the door. Even his bed sheets and pillows. I stomp over and throw them
On the bed. "Have fun trying to sleep in that" I spit.

"Sorry about that" I look at Elliot.

"It's fine" he says.

"Let's get to working" I chuckle.
______________

"Did you have a good time" Elliot ask?

I shake my head, "I did. You make doing homework fun" I assure him.

"I'm glad you have a good time" he smiles placing his hand on my hip.

We stand in front of my dorm door. I curl the corners of my lips up. He steps closer to me and places his hand on my face. He pulls me closer with his other hand. Putting us nose to nose.

I wrap my hand around his neck. Resting one of them in his hair. He looks at my lips and bites his. I smile knowing he wants to kiss me. Before I can make the move and lean in. My body is jerked from the back of me. "Bye" someone says to me.

I turn around to see Bailey wearing some sweatpants and a simple white tank. "What the heck" I shout!

"This" he points to his bed with all the clothes on it, "is a problem."

"You're the fracking problem" I shout running to the bathroom.

*---------*

Thanks for reading. You guys make me so happy. I have over 30k views, and not including all the comments. Love you guys so much!

(P.s I do read EVER comment)

-Don't to follow me on my Instagram; @DamainMaddie

-Byyyyye

-Madddddie Out😘😘✌️