Chapter ten

Sorry I haven't uploaded. I wrote like 3 chapters on my phone and then my phone broke so I lost them all.

Thank you for being patient. And just for me not posting for a long time I will post 2 today ❤️

Chapter 10

Never looked hotter

*----------*

"Hey Rilen where are you heading" Elliot ask me coming beside me?

"You know where I'm heading" I say rolling my eyes.

Every since the day I met him he has been a total butt. He doesn't believe that I can become a real lawyer. Well now I will do the best to my ability.

I get in Criminology class and ditch Elliot. "Okay class get out your devices. I posted a link on the website" professor Annalise says.

When I click the link. A case pops up. Yay lets solve this.

*-------*

I throw my bag down on my bed. That was hard. I tried to solve it but Elliot beat me to it. Dangg  him.

I lay on my bed trying to figure out how I can make my day better. "Let's get drunk" a voice said. I turn my head to see a younger version of me on my shoulder.

Woah now I'm going crazy. "No lets just go shopping" another voice says.

I turn my head the other way to see another younger version of me sitting there.

"I mean look at you. You look like your homeless" the shopping girl said.

"Or you get drunk. Get that booty of yours shakkkkking" the drunk me said.

They started arguing with each other. "How about I go shopping for a dress and then go get drunk I Interrupt them.

They look at each other. "That sounds great" they both said in sync.

And just like that they disappeared.

~~~Later~~~

I tried calling Clare to go with me but she said she was business. So I took my second choice. Bailey.

"Are you sure you don't want to back out" I ask him?

"I'm sure" he says chuckling.

We pull into the mall parking lot. We first head to his favorite shop, Hott topic. Gayy

"Here wear this" he says pulling something that wouldn't cover me at all.

I roll my eyes at him. "How about this" I ask pulling up a burgundy fit and flare dress with black lace (this is an actual dress btw.)

"Eh it's not that-" I cut him off.

"Not what" I ask?

"Sexy. Maybe this" he pulls up a black dress with purple and white floral skull printed skirt(again a real dress.)

"How is that sexy and this is not" I ask getting sassy?

"This shows cleavage. And you got some big boobs. Show them. Let them be out" he says.

I gasp at what he says. He just throws it at me to go try it on. I go and throw on the dress to see he was right. I do have big boobs and it makes them stand out.

I suddenly become insecure about my boobs. My body. Everything. "Let me see" Bailey Knocks at the door.

"Nah I look bad" I lie.