Chapter thirty-three

-QOTD: what are you thankful for?

-My answer: I'm thankful for my family and the ones that stuck to me. I've had a tough year and I've had everyone leave me. But god sent the right people into my life to stay and help me through this. SHOUT OUT TO MY GIRL LIV!💙
-15 likes on THIS chapter and I will update!

-Now to.....*drum roll*

Chapter 33

Thanksgiving!

*-------------------*

I step out of the shower with Elliot behind me! Before you start thinking like that we ain't gone there yet. I don't plan on for a while. I had a bathing suit on while he had swim trucks on. We ain't that comfortable with each other!

"What should I wear" I ask going through the clothes I had at his dorm.

"Where this" he pulls out a short skirt that I had here a long time ago for Halloween.

I give him the death stare. "Uh I rather not" I say!

"Ooo I don't know where it came from but it's cute" I say taking it to the bathroom to change.

I change into the long sleeve short green dress that comes to my knee. With a plaid scarf to wrap it off. I move my hair around to look nice.

I step out of the bathroom. "How do I look" I ask?

"Such a hottie" he says.

"I honestly don't know where this came from" I say looking at myself in the little mirror above his bed.

"Well I got it for you and I got you these to top it off." He pulls out some boots that tie to the very top. "Happy 3 months beautiful" he says.

"Awww I love you so much Elliot" I say kissing him until I realize what I just said.

We look at each other. "Did I just say the L word" I ask holding his face with my hands.

He nods his head as he just stares at me. "Elliot say something" I say.

He takes a deep a breath then looks at me. "I love you too" he smiles kissing my face lightly.

"I'm glad you feel the same because I love you so much" I smile.

I smile because I'm feeling like he is the one. Elliot is the guy I want to be with forever! He is amazing and everything about him is perfect.

____________

We roll into the driveway of a 3 store house. "I'm nervous" I say knowing his rich fancy family is behind those doors.

They are not gonna like a girl like me. A nobody with his son. He pulls me closer to him. "They will love you baby" he kisses my forehead.

We get out of the car and head to the front. He connects his hand wth mine. He puts his hand over the door about to knock before the door slings open. "Uncle E" a tiny voice screams.

A little boy attacks Elliot. "Ahhhhh" Elliot says.

"You got me" he says.

"Haha" the little boy jumps up and down.

"Who is this" the little boy looks at me?

"This is my girlfriend Rilen" he says.

"This is YOUR girly-frand" his eyes go wide, "shes so prutty."

"I know. But don't look at her. She is mine Jake" Elliot pokes his ribs.

Jake laughs more before catching his breath. "What did you do uncle E? Pay her to be your girly-frand" the little boy lays.

"Pay her" he ask?

"I don't know did I? Did I pay you" Elliot looks at me?

"No I didn't get no money" I confess.

"Uhhh somethangs fichy(he means fishy)" Jake puts his hand on his chin tapping it.

"What are you saying? That I'm not good looking" Elliot ask Jake poking his ribs light again.

"Mmmmmaaaybe" Jake laughs.

"FOOOOODS READY" someone shouts.

"Ahhhh foood" Jake screams.

Elliot picks up Jake as we head to the kitchen. "Hey El" a few people say.

"Hey Alice" Elliot hugs a women that is my height with short blonde bobby hair. She wears a leather type red with a black cardigan around it.

He looks at me "this is my stepmom Alice."

I reach my hand out, "it's nice to meet you."

"This is Uncle Es girly-frand. I think he paid her" Jake whispers the last part.

"I didn't pay her you little Booger" Elliot tickles him.

"What is your name uncle es girly-frand" She ask me?

"I'm Rilen Hamiltion. Nice to meet you ma'am" I shake her hand lightly.

"No need to call me that. Just call me Alice" she smiles.

"Come on let's go eat guys" she leads us to the food.

_______________

"So Elliot how are you doing in school" someone ask?

"Besides paying prutty girls to be you girly-frand" i hear Jake whisper beside me.

I laugh at him. Everyone looks my way. "Sorry" I say.

"I'm doing pretty amazing. The professor likes me a lot. She is actually thinking about taking me to court to work with her next Tuesday" he says.

My eyes go wide. Why didn't he tell me this? "I've been doing extra work with her after classes" he states.

"So Rilen what are you majoring in school" Helen ask me?

"I am currently majoring in the same thing as Elliot. That's where we met" I say.

"Oh. Don't you think that will get in the way between your guys relationship" she ask me?

"No I don't think it will" I say.

I feel Elliot place his hand on my knee.
"Lets hope not" Alice says as she takes a sip of her drink.

*----------------------*
-how are you liking my story? I almost got 100k😀

-I will update ASAP

-I love you my nuggets💕

-Follow my Instagram( @ damainmaddie)(yea I did change it😂) and comment on one of my recent post and say, "potatoes for life!👍"

-MADDDDDIE OUT😉💙