Chapter thirteen

Before we start this chapter up lets start it off with a simple Question Of The Day.

QOTD: which state or country are you from?

My answer; I'm actually from Indiana 😏
#Funfactaboutmaddie

Okay let's get stared 👏

Okay so just as I promised...

Chapter 13

Don't let it get the best of you
*------*

So let's do a little recap at what just happen.

15 minutes ago;

"Why do you have that bag" Bailey spit grabbing this guy from the shirt.

"Bro we do this all the time why are you giving a crap now" the guy ask him?

"Because I said Kyle" Bailey said.

His face was red and  his hand was forming a fist. "I don't care if you do it. But not to her. Or next time I'll beat the living crap out of you" Bailey says to him.

I just stand there while people look at me. They judge me as I stand there in my red robe. I look to my left to see those 2 girls from the bus. I look away fast. I walk slowly to Bailey and put my hand on his fist that is forming.

He softens to my touch. He drops Kyle and grabs my bag. We head back to the dorm as I have a hold of his arm.

Now here we are back into the present time. As I sit there in disbelief at what just happen. Those people staring at me bringing back memories. I lay down and let the memories flow back.

_________

I tighten my books to my body.

They stare in front of me to feel peoples eyes burning into my soul. I take a deep breath worried about this. I try to keep walking to head to my 3rd period, math class. Mr. Durbin will not be pleased if I am late.

"Can I get through please" I ask the big jock standing in front of me?

"Can I get through please" the jock mocks me and my lisp.

I look down not wanting to make eye contact. He chuckles once he knows that he has got to me. "Wait you can't speak" he ask me smiling?

I don't answer. How could I, without making a huge giant dork out of me? "He said speak you animal" the jocks girlfriend also the head cheerleader,  stepped in front of me?

"I just want to get to class" I say trying my best to just get out of here. They have accomplished humiliating me.

"Haha too bad you nerd" she mocks my lisp.

I start to shake. "Why don't you do my homework" she says.

I shake my head as I look down. "Here is my Spanish" she places a book in my hands, "my English" another book, "my math" this gets too heavy, "and my history."

I loose control and just fall with all the books. As they scatter on the floor more people come around me making a huge circle. I look up to the jock and his girlfriend laughing at me.

I look down in disbelief. I can feel my heart pound. I close my eyes. "Are you crying" the girl ask me?

I look up at her. Of course I am. I stand up and clean off my tears. I run quickly to the bathroom.

___________

A tear rolls down my face. "Rilen what's wrong" Bailey ask me?

"I just got humiliated back there" I assure him.

"What are you saying" he ask me?

"Did you see the way they stared at me? Like I was a piece of crap. Like I'm going to be nothing. I want a good future so bad that I get judged for it. I get judged because  I'm smart. because I'm ugly. Because of my family" I take a few deep breaths, "because nobody likes me. I don't see a line of guys for me. I barely have any friends. Here or at home. I have nothing. I am nothing."

I let the tears stream down my face. I cling to my pillow and just cry. I feel over dramatic at times and then I feel like I deserve everything I get because I'm trash. "Rilen I don't know who told you all that but that is not true" Bailey says to me.

I look up at him. "Bailey you don't even know me" I say to him turning around where my back is facing towards him.

"Listen I know I don't know you, you don't know me and we really don't know each other but I know that your a smart, and beautiful. I mean Ri you are smoked don't let anyone tell you other wise and when I'm with you I get jealous because you get more stares than I do. And it disappoints me" I can hear the jealousy in his voice.

I snicker and turn towards him. "Am I really pretty" I ask him leaning my elbow on my bed to support my arm.

"Well-yes you're pretty hott" he confirms to me.

I smile at him. "But that's not the point. The point is. You shouldn't always listen to what others have to say because at the end of the day the only opinion that should matter to you is, you. It's hard not to care what people think about you. Believe me I know. But don't let it get the best of you" he say resting his hand on mine.

I haven't seen this side of Bailey and I like it. "Thanks Thomas" I say.

"Anytime Hamilton" he says kissing my forehead.

I smile at him. But out of that whole thing one thing catches my ear.

What are you hiding Bailey Thomas?

*----------*

I FEEL LIKE THIS IS A CRAPPY CHAPTER. 😔 I APOLOGIZE. BUT I DO APPRECIATE THAT YOU GUYS TAKE THE TIME TO COMMENT THINGS EVEN IF IT IS JUST, "HEY UPDATE." IT HONESTLY MAKES MY DAY TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE ATE ACTUALLY READING MY BOOKS.

OKAY GOODBYE BABES 😘💕

SEE YOU MY NEXT UPDATE