Chapter twenty-six

⬆️⬆️Here is a funny picture to make you laugh😂👌
Annnnnyway Hello my beautiful readers!😘

Sorry I haven't updated. I've been having writers block.

QOTD; when is your birthday?

My answer: November 18, 2000

Here is chapter 26

Going home

*---------*

I look out the window to the field that is about 40 minutes from my home. I have missed it all. Bailey groans as we hit a pot hole. "Stop being a baby" I laugh slapping his leg.

Fall break has finally came and Bailey was complaining about how he didn't have anything to do. I wasn't planning on going home till later on this week. So I made a final decision to make him drive me to my home town, and he could stay with me.

He looks over and gives me a death glare. I pull out my phone and get on snapchat. "Heading home guys with my new friend" I say sticking my tongue out.

Bailey leans far from the camera " I don't like you...now get the camera out of my face" he says.

I laugh as I watch the video over and over. "I'm gonna break your phone" he says.

I lean over and lay down half on top of him. "I'm gonna break your phone" I mock him bursting into laughter.

"You don't want me to let go of this wheel or I will hurt you" he says gripping the wheel.

"You don't want me to let go of this wheel or I will hurt you" I mock again.

He pulls the car over and starts ticking me. I lose my breath. He hovers of me as he pins me on the full truck seat. My laughter erupts in the truck. "Will" laugh "you" laugh "stop"

"What is the special word" he ask me tickling my neck?

"P-please" I let out.

"Haha nope gott'em" he smiles tickling me heading back to my stomach.

"Ppllllllllease" I let out.

He finally stops and sits up. I just stare at him. "Do you feel accomplished" I ask sitting up.

He shakes his head and starts driving off. "I hate you" I say.

"Not what you said last night" he smiles turning.

"You're gay" I say lying down putting my feet on his legs.

___________

"Honey I've missed you" grandpa says hugging me tight.

He slightly pats my back. Then stops. "Well who is this? Is this Bailey" he ask me putting on his glasses.

"Yea grandpa this is Bailey my roommate. You would know saying you said yes to my email" I say looking at him.

"Why yes." He smiles, "I remember. You better treat her right boy. Or I will hurt you. I was in karate as a young boy."

"Yes sir. I understand" Bailey says with the sweetest smile.

"Alrighty well I better head off" he walks to the door, "oh and Rilen. Your mother called. Something about her missing you."

I roll my eyes as I hear more of this. Grandpa walks out. I grab my bags and walk in my room. I look at everything I still have in my room. All the posters and whatnot. "Is this my room also" Bailey ask interrupts my thoughts?

"No. It's next door" I say crossing my arms across my chest.

He groans. "Dang it. I wanted to stay with you."

I walk him to the room next door. Once I open it I see boxes stacked from the floor to the ceiling. "Huh I guess I'll be staying with you" he smiles walking back to my room.

"Dang you grandpa" I mumble under my breath.

"What did you say honey" Bailey ask from another room?

"Nothing. I said this is gonna be amazing" I lie walking in my room.

"You are staying on this side of the bed" I point to the right.

"As long as I can cuddle you" he says wrapping his arms around me. I can't help but blush.

We unpack our bags, and lay down for a nap. Our ride out here was about 2  and a half hours. He lays down on the bed and I roll over and lay my head on his chest. Before I fall into a deep sleep. I feel a blanket being placed over my body

*-------*

Thank you for reading😘
I tried making my chapter longer

I'll update ASAP

see ya✌️

-Madddddie out😜