Chapter Twelve

Chapter 12

Just believe me..

*------*

As my annoying alarm goes off I roll out of bed letting my feet touch the floor. Shivering because the floor is so cold, I run to the bathroom and use the toilet.

I try to turn on the shower but the water doesn't come out. I begin to freak out. "Bailey why isn't the water working" I shout.

"I don't know you tell me" he mumbles loud enough for me to hear.

I roll my eyes and keep trying to turn it on. "Ahhh it won't work" I scream.

All of a sudden something is thrown at me. Thank god I missed it. "Now shut up" Bailey says.

"Missed" I laugh.

He groans and throws something else hitting my ankle. "Ouch that hurt" I say grabbing a hold of my ankle.

I dodge myself to his bed jumping on top of him. "Get off me nasty" he chuckles trying to push me off.

I push his arms down and just stare into his eyes. He hates that because I'm stronger than him. He gives me the stink eye. Then out of no-where he pushes my whole body to the floor.

I start chuckling because that literally took a huge push to do that. "Are you done giggling" he ask me.

I hold my stomach as I continue to laugh hard. It takes me a minute to get my breath back. He looks down at me. "Your gay" he says smiling lightly.

"Now seriously how am I going to take a shower" I ask, I look at the clock, "I have to be in class in a hour and a half."

"Go to the main baths" he says.

God I hate the main baths.

______

As I stand in line for what feels like decades I finally get to the front. I step in the shower and throw my clothes over the railing and begin taking a shower.

The thoughts start running through my head. I think of how fast this year is going. I actually like it here. Even though my roommate is a huge pain I still love it here.

Also Bailey is always there for me when I need someone to lean on. I start getting sad because I miss it back home. I miss Brandon and my Grandpa. Once I get done I wrap my robe around me and reach up to grab my bag.

I look up to see no bag. I start freaking out. I open up my curtain go see people staring at me hardcore. "Did you see anyone take my bag" I ask the girl in the front of the line.

"No but can I have this" she ask pushing me out of the way.

I nod my head and run out into Bailey. "Of  course you're here. You probably took my bag. Again. Didn't you" I flip out on him.

I can feel people's eyes looking at us. He looks around before replying. "Ri I didn't-" I cut him off.

"Save it for later. Where is my bag" I say not wanting to hear it.

I couldn't even look at him any longer before I throat punched him. "Ri I really didn't take it" he says trying to look me in the eyes.

"Then why are you here" I ask him?

"You forget these" he lifts up my underwear.

I gasp and just get more mad. He grabs my chin and moves my head where his eyes are looking back at mine. "Rilen just believe me" he says to me.

I shake my head to him. He connects his fingers with mine. We begin walking back to the dorm.

"Bailey that's my bag" I shout/whisper to him.

"I will kill him" Bailey says letting my hand go...