Chapter thirty-one

Chapter 31

This chapter gets kind of pg-13 😂😂😬

I've missed you guys! Have you missed me? lol probs not

-QOTD; Do you watch the walking dead? If so how are you feeling with everything going on?

-My answer; I do watch TWD. I'm so mad that they killed glen! He was my fav 😭😭
🚨🚨COMMENT DOWN BELOW YOUR ANSWER🚨🚨

Now to the chapter guys, ENJOY!

"Case closed"

*----------*

As Fall starts creeping up to my window I just sit there and watch the colorful leaves fall. I look down to my book and continue to read. "Hey babe" I hear a voice say.

"Hey" I look up to him shutting the door and looking around at everything. He soon comes over to me.He reaches down and kisses my forehead. I smile at him. "What are you smiling at" he chuckles.

"You. You doofus" I laugh.

He looks me in the eyes. I just stare realizing how much I really like him. We haven't said the 'L' word yet. By 2 days most couples already do. We have been dating for a month now but I just don't know how he feels. And also I just don't want to rush all that between Elliot and I. "Have you taken your medicine" he ask me?

I shake my head as I continue to read. "Are you lying" he ask me?

I shake my head again slowly grinning. "Take it" he says.

"It's on my dresser. Can you get it" I hold my hand out for him to hand it to me. When he places it in my hand I take it then continue to read.

He lays down on the bed with me and places his head on my belly. "What are you reading" he ask being noise.

"Pride and Prejudice" I sigh.

"Haven't you already read that" he ask me?

"Yes this will be my third time reading it" I say.

"Omg that's alittle boring Becky" he says in his gay voice.

I chuckle. "Let's try something different" he takes the book out of my hands and places it over on the side table.

He lifts up and hovers over me. He comes down to my level and puts his lips on mine.I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him closer. At first he was gentle like I was breakable. His medium/ full sized lips filled mine. He soon removed his lips and started giving me trails of kisses down my neck. He then finds my sweet spot.

My hands trail down to his butt. That's right ladies, I like a man with a butt. And Elliot has a bigger butt than me. I put my hands in his back pocket. His lips eventually find my sweet spot. I bite my lip but let out a little moan.

He looks up grinning at me. He goes back down and starts sucking at that spot. "Ahh" I moan out loud.

"HELLLLLLLOOO" someone screams as the door opens up really fast causing us to jump.

"Really? Doing it in here without me. Dang I wanted to watch" Bailey says with sarcasm.

He throws his phone on the table and aggressively takes his jacket off. He is really mad that I'm dating Elliot. Which I don't know why he is. This is my relationship, not his.

"We were just leaving" I say grabbing Elliot's hand and head to the door.

"Sure you were" he sighs.

"What is his deal" Elliot ask me?

"I have no clue" I turn around to him, "but I think we have something to finish."

I bite my lip as I open a Janitors closet. Elliot grins at me.

_________

"Is that a hicky" Clare screams.

"Shhh Jesus Clare. Let everyone know" I make her be quite.

I bite in to my burger. "So have you guys done it yet" she ask me?

I nearly choke on my burger. Once I get a hold of myself I explain to her. "No and I don't plan on for a long time" I say eatting my fries one by one.

"But you let him give you a hicky" she ask getting confused.

"A Hicky is just a Hicky. If I have sex I will get pregnant or something" I state my reasons.

"Are you saying you are a virgin" she ask with her eyes nearly popping out of her face.

I hold up one of my fingers telling her to hold on so I can finish chewing before saying, "case closed" I say with that.

"Shut up. You are" she starts laughing.

"And you aren't" I ask?

"Of course not. I lost mine in high school. My 10 grade year to Jessie Fugate. Right in the boys locker room. I told him to help me come find my contact lease but before I knew it we were both down on the ground just doing it there." She confessed.

"But you don't wear Glasses nor contact lease" I say.

"Yea and I don't know why it would be in the boys locker room but whatever. What's done is done" she grins.

I look down stiring my drink up. "You know I just want to save myself for something special" I say.

"I understand that feeling. Jessie had these big hands that he would cup my-" I cutt her off.

"I don't want to hear" I say standing up and walking away.

She just laughs at me.

*---------------*

-Thank you all so much for reading. I apologize that I haven't been updating a lot. I have just Being going through so much....

-If you like reading quotes/ poems then go check out my other book. It is filled with my personal quotes and poems that I have wrote!

-I will update ASAP

-I love you my nuggets💕

-Follow my Instagram( @damainmaddie ) and comment on one of my recent post and say, "Maddie I am right behind you 🙃"

-MADDDDDIE OUT🤘😘