Chapter twenty-seven

Um. Hi there.

Read chapter 'till end!!

QOTD; favorite thing about my book?

My answer; haha i ain't answering that..I'm not that cocky
..Butt I do believe I have the best readers ever!😉💕

Soooo here is chapter 27

A wonderful game

Hope you like it my beautys 😘

*-----------*

I roll over coming in contact with something warm. I open my eyes to see my favorite pillow laying before my eyes. I smile as I lift up. I suddenly smell food.

Bacon.

Eggs.

Biscuits and gravy.

Okay I guess you can say I love food. And when I smell it, oh I smell it clearly. I tug on my shorts to pull them back down coving my butt cheeks. With the ponytail I have on my wrist I pull my hair up.

I smile as I throw my body on table. Bailey blast to Lost Boy. "Run Run lost boy they say to me. Away from all reality. Never land is home to lost boys like me. And lost boys like are free. Never land is home to lost boys like me. And lost boys like are free" he sings.

"I didn't know boys like you sing things like that" I laugh.

He jumps before turning around. "Maybe you just don't quite know me" he says pointing at me with a spatula.

"May I know the real Bailey" I ask biting my lip, slightly wondering if he will let me know him.

"We don't have that much time" he laughs glancing at the clock.

With that he lays down the food in front of my face.

____________

"So what was your plan today" Bailey ask me as I scroll through the channels?

"This" I say pointing to the Tv with the remote.

"Seriously. Fall break and you want to watch Tv" he says.

"Yea seems pretty fun to me" I saw clicking Fixer Upper.

"No" he says standing up.

He grabs me and picks me up throwing me over his shoulder. "'No stop" he walks towards the bedroom, "Bailey this is my favorite show" I shout slapping his back.

"3 words" he throws me on the bed, "I don't care."

I chuckle, as he throws me an outfit. "We are going out and doing something" he says.

I roll off the bed and put on the Lime green tank top that is slightly baggy. Then some dark colored blue jean shorts. I spray my hair down with some dry shampoo and then some hair spray.

"You take longer than my grandma" Bailey groans.

I roll my eyes and put on my white vans. I pick up my purse and phone. I look over to see Bailey in a white v-neck with some skinny jeans. "You look cute" I say.

"I know" he smirks.

"Just one thing" I say walking over and ruffle his hair.

"Now you look hott" I smile winking at him.

______________

"Right in the middle" Bailey shouts.

"No stupid I want to go to the left more" I say sarcastically.

I look how leveled out I am and swing my arm. Letting the bowling ball lose. It goes straight down in the middle. Giving us a strike. I jump up with joy."Haha in your face dirt face" Bailey shouts at the 2 guys next to us.

I guess you can say Bailey has already made some friends and he made a bet that we could beat them." Oh heck no" was there reply.

We rest at 150 as they are at 125.

Yea they kind of suck. "Hey I'm gonna go get a drink" I say.

"Okay get me a-um" he watches those guys talk in the huddle," a-uh."

"Bailey tell me what you want" I say getting his attention.

"I want a Sprite with a side of pickles and cheese" he says.

"Did I just hear you right" I ask wanting to throw up?

"Yes that's my favorite thing to eat" he state as he still stares at those guys.

I just give him a glare. He looks at me seeing the dirty look I'm giving him knowing I want an explanation. "My mom would make me pickles with cheese when she was upset. Because she wouldn't cook anything else. But let me tell you. It is amazing" he says smiling.

"So let me guess..." I begin but he cutts me off.

"Yes I would make her mad at least twice a week to get pickles and cheese for dinner" he Grins.

I let out a huge laugh as I go and get our order.

35 minutes later

Bailey being the person to attract the most attention. He had a crowd around us. "Okay Rilen. You got this. This is the last and final shot. If you make this. We will win with a new total of 350. Not only setting a new record here but beating those losers" he says in my ear.

I shake my head as I crack my neck. "I got this" I whisper to myself.

"Put them in the ground Rilen" Bailey shouts.

I chuckle but continue to focus on the middle. "3....2.....1" I let the ball roll.

It heads straight to the middle making a sudden turn. But still knocking down all 10 pins. I jump in the air as the buzzer goes off. "We won" I shout to him jumping into his arms.

After what feels like forever he sets me down. "Nice game" the guys said sticking their hands out for us to shake.

Bailey and I both smile shaking their hands.

*------------*

Hey guys sorry I didn't update in forever!! I tried to make this chapter extra long.

Do me a favor and go to my Instagram which is @damainmaddie

Comment on my recent post and say, 'Maddie don't forget to take a shower today'

-well love you guys ❤️

-I will update ASAP

-Madddie out 💕