Chapter Six

I've also added a chapter five as a double update today for lack of updating, however Wattpad threw a fit and published it after chapter six was published so go back and read chapter five too! 

Sorry for the long wait! Not edited very well sorry.

<><><><><><><><><>

Angus had never experienced nerves before in his life. Sure, he'd been anxious about situation and scared in others, but he'd never had the stone in his stomach and a lump in his throat because of an upcoming situation. At first, he had no clue what was happening to him until his mind understood the fact he is meeting other people. The nerves have wiped out his initial excitement.

What if they didn't like him, what if he scared them like he did to Evelyn? What if he wasn't allowed to see Evelyn again, what if they all spoke this English fluently like his Evelyn and he couldn't understand them? Communication is a huge part of a pack and if he can't do that, he's sure to be the outcast and sent back to his home, without Evelyn.

"Angus, are you okay?" Evelyn's concerned voice snapped him from his thoughts. Immediately Angus eyes snapped to Evelyn's and she felt worried for him. He was always so careful, cautious and now he had zoned out within the space of a few minutes and even stumbled a few times.

She saw the worry on his face and she wondered if it was from meeting the camp.

He didn't speak, he only looked at her with his worry clear in his eyes only confirming Evelyn's thoughts.

She had stopped on a large tree stump that had fallen over that stood a foot tall in the air so for once she was eye level with Angus, maybe just under. Gently, she raised her hand and placed it in his hair how she did yesterday, the feeling he loved and his once tense posture relaxed upon her touch. She didn't say anything but she watched as his eyes closed and a small sigh was released.

"Angus, do you want to come to my camp?" She asked quietly. His eyes didn't open but after a moment of no response, he nodded his head.

"They're going to love you. Be fascinated by you." She said hoping to positively motivate him. Angus didn't understand anything that Evelyn just said and he didn't say anything to understand it.

"Near cliff," he spoke after a minute eventually when he peeled his eyes open. Evelyn nodded but bit her lip. She knew he was still nervous, scared even and she didn't blame him. She couldn't even imagine what it must be like living all alone and having this sprung on you. She was proud of him for even staying with her and Angus saw the pride in her eyes.

And that's all the motivation he needed to go to camp.

<><><><><><><><><>

"Dad!" Evelyn called as she stepped into the clearing, Angus trailing behind her cautiously, his mind spinning from the sight in front of him.

In the clearing was massive triangles that looked like the material he used at night times. There was massive black boxes with seals on them and flags and brown things littered all over the ground and his heart beat raced from the unknown.

Never in his life had he seen these, or at least not from what he can remember and when he saw a small man appear from one of the many triangles, Angus panicked.

Evelyn however raced for her dad who looked close to tears. The small, balding man with a beer belly jogged to Evelyn who walked up to him, throwing her arms around his neck as his slid around her waist.