Chapter Thirty Five

If you cringe at sex scenes, please don't read :)))))) it's a bit of a filler, I'll have another chapter up soon

The soaked material was discarded on the floor, landing on the tiles with a small plop. Angus peeled himself back slightly, allowing for just enough of his torso to be seen, but hiding the bottom section of it. He watched Evelyn squirm in her seat, her light green eyes alight.

She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth, the thinner lip being hid apart from the corner that became larger and redder. The deep colour captivated Angus as his eyes lingered on her soft lips. He saw the trance in her eyes, the captivation he held over her. He loved it. He felt dominant, he felt needed and he felt like he was fulfilling his role as the dominant, strong person physically in the relationship. While he thought Evelyn was there to mentally help him, he knew he was physically there to help his Evelyn.

She was so small compared to him. Although she was thicker than others, she was still fit as hell as she made sure to exercise and eat semi clean, but his Evy held more muscle to her frame than most. Her thick thighs, parted for him to stand between, were strong and held power. Angus loved the fact that physically, his Evy could stand for herself.

However, his size put her to shame. His legs were just as muscular and thrice as powerful, his arms and chest containing amazing amounts of upper body strength and a tight, toned stomach from all this activity and time in the jungle. Although he had discovered chocolate, Angus loved about himself that he had a tiny belly on him, making him look not as lean as before and more human.

"Do you really," Angus' deep voice questioned quietly to his Evy as he grabbed her small hands in his own. "Think that water," their hands trailed down, one hand directed to his stomach, the other guided towards his hair, "will be enough" he held her hands in place, feeling her fingers twitch. "To surprise me?"

His eyes opened, his bright brown orbs clashing with hers. Evelyn fingers in his hair gripped the locks, tugging slightly releasing a throaty groan from Angus. He felt her small thumb rubbing up and down his stomach, the delicate and light touch making him crave her.

"Do you really think," Evelyn whispered back, using her hand to guide his face towards her. "Taking your top off, makes you in control?" Her lips pressed a delicate kiss to his cheek, then the corner of his mouth. Angus head moved to connect their lips, the teasing driving him insane. Evelyn made sure to not kiss his lips, however she kissed his chin, down his jawline and neck.

Roughly, a hand gripped her chin, forcing her head to look at him. The picture of Angus was enough to make her grin, and feel a flutter into her stomach that she could make Angus feel this aroused. His hair was messy from the pulling, his cheeks flushed and eyes wild.

"What are you doing to me woman?" He breathlessly panted. Evelyn only smiled before pushing him back, watching him stumble as he stood there mesmerized by her. Gently, Evelyn took Angus' large hand in hers and walked towards Angus' bedroom, having him trail her like an obedient puppy. She laughed in glee internally, amazed how someone as sexy and amazing as Angus could get so caught up over her.

Evelyn was feeling strong, she was feeling powerful even though she was clearly dwarfed by her wild man. As soon as they were in the bedroom, Evelyn used her strength and pushed Angus back onto the bed.

He wasn't surprised and didn't want to fall, but he did anyways because he was excited to see where this was going.

Normally, the pair balanced out their dominance between them. Angus was physically dominant and Evelyn was mentally dominant. It coincided perfectly with one another, always making Angus feel on top by power. Even in the bedroom, Angus, apart from heir first time, always took charge. With Evelyn's guidance, he controlled their adventures but he could tell right now that wasn't going to happen today.