Preface

First of all, this story is totally based on fictional plot. There's no intention of mine to hurt anyone's feeling based on gender, cast or religion. All the scenarios displayed in this story are imaginary.

Please be kind readers vote, comments and share this book if you can plus if you want, you can text me your book's link I'll read yours too.

I respect all my reads and I would love to read your opinions and feedbacks. 

IMPORTANT: It might contain spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Read at your own risk. Please don't text me or comment asking for editing because I already know that it needs to be edited, I'll edit whenever I will have time.

Please do not copy my work I do not allow any translations.
©copyright 2015

Thanks a lot for Reading
Anishaluv
____________________________________

Susan's P.O.V.

I hate it when I have to wake up with sunlight scattering in my room from curtains which were shut. I definitely need to change them soon. Dear sun please divert your rays away from my room at least. I prayed while hovering comforter on my face to block sunlight.

But my morning train of thoughts came to stop when I felt hands on my waist giving me chills. And that hand is rising up from my lower waist to my stomach.

I slowly turn around and face the  Adrian. He has a smile on his face and I know he is a wide awake because slowly, his smile is growing and then...

He smashes his lips on my mine its like a habit of his doing that. But who am I to complain, I really love him a lot enough that I can leave anything for him except my family of course.

"Good morning Princess" He greeted me while balancing his weight on his arm and looking down at me. He's truly most irresistible sight to see.

He's devilishly handsome, his smile can stop your heart in seconds I'm really lucky he loves me. He is humble, supportive and he is the love of my life.

"Good morning, " I reply to him smiling as he is staring at me with a wide grin on his face. And then the alarm rang, breaking our morning moment arghhh...

"Time to wake up Susan! I will go and make us some coffee ok" Adrian told me while getting out of bed. He's caring boyfriend isn't he?

"Okay, just don't forget to add cream in my cup" I said pouting at him. He usually forgets that.

"Surely Muffin, " Adrian responds, laughing. His nicknames still make me feel like we are in high school.

He just winks at me before going to the kitchen. I blow him a kiss, which he catches. Then I in his oversize T-shirt Move to closet to grab my outfit for today as it is last working day before holiday break. It's summer holidays coming up. We are going to HAWAII.

We are all packed, since I completed all of the packing yesterday only. Today we have a flight to catch and all credit goes to me to plan this holiday as Adrian was out when I planned our holiday we'll stay there for 5 days only. Not enough, I know. What can I do? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

It would be fun... At least we were going on holiday finally cause last time his mother got some health problem so we have to cancel the plan.

"Susan Coffee is ready come out. " I heard Adrian, I think it's time to go and grace him with my ever loving presence.

I went to the kitchen, he envelope his arms around me as I sat on a bar stool in the kitchen, passing me my mug "Thanks, " I said to him as I took my mug from him.

"So, I'll meet you at home around 7pm and then we'll go to the airport together ok baby!!" He confirmed the plan me I just nod my head. He behaves like my father  sometimes. He fussed yesterday a lot while packing with me. I finish my coffee with Adrian busy reading newspaper and playing with my hairs. When he finished his coffee, he stood up and he went towards his room.

Yes, his own room, I have so much personal stuff that's it's impossible for me to fit it in one room so when we started searching for apartments we decided to have different rooms, but I did because despite everything I know Adrian worked really hard for us to have this apartment. I don't want him to feel bad, so I adjust in space we have. Our apartment is not that small but as compared to the lifestyle I was used to, it is really small.

Things you do for love. My parents had a huge fit when we decided to move in together. He is worth it. We are saving for a bigger apartment, though.

"I'm going to get ready for office." With that he left the kitchen. I sat there for a while talking to Lisa my best friend on the phone. Babbling about what I should do etc. She dictated me her not so long list. I had mine ready too. God, I wish I could go now and stay there for at least 15 days but I can't...

If anyone tells me that I look excited, it's an understatement because for sure I'm super excited for some relaxing time.

Wait a minute, I didn't check my luggage yet I hope I didn't forget to pack something... Oh no I forgot about my new dress. With that I ran in my room to pack my left out stuff. 

--------------------

Is it good???
Please tell me don't be a silent reader.

Vote&Comment&Share&Follow