42. You are lying on my face Xavier

Susan's P.O.V.

Have you ever wanted to yell at somebody so bad that you can't wait to find them and eat the alive, that's the hatred I'm feeling right now for Xavier Williams.

"Susan you are not going anywhere, whatever he did, he let me know about it and I agree with him" The hell I'm staying.

"You and Xavier are no boss to me. I can take my own decisions now why can't you get it" I'm so frustrated on top of it I'm feeling betrayed by them.

"What is so wrong about dragging that jerk of your ex boyfriend to court, he deserves it all" Why is he yelling at me?

"What's Wrong? Ask what is not wrong his plan didn't succeeded dad. I don't want to be part of the revenge thing tomorrow morning I'm going back to New York and I'll take the charges you and your lovely son-in-law pressed against Adrian on my behave back" If he thinks he can stop me let him try.

"You won't do any such thing till my last breath Williams are dangerous people to mess even if you convinced me Xavier won't let you let that Adrian pay for his deed. The case of defamation is already filed against him you are my little girl always Suzi no one can't hurt you and whoever will they have to suffer a worse fortune" I know it's his tactic to control me.

"Dad 5 million is big amount he can't pay the penalty and a lawyer you have hired will win this case in the first hearing we know this but, I am not that heartless his mom's health condition is not that good he have no sibling if he went to prison his family will suffer too please dad."

"Fine, do what you wish but don't expect me to be happy with your decision" He gave me disappointed look and left me alone in my room.

Something is better than nothing now I just I have to call Sebastian and Jason to get documents ready. Xavier should learn to accept my decision he can't take them for me.
Thinking this I called Jason to get surprised myself.

"Hello Mason Here Jason is busy leave a message"Mason spoke in a very slurry voice he is definitely drunk.

"Tell him to call me back immediately" I didn't want to deal with drunk Mason already I have many of his drunk tales from Xavier.

"Sure, Xavier hold on I'm coming"What? Xavier was with them? But didn't he hell I can hear loud music in the background. After that line went dead.

Why I have such responsive men in my life? He went on partying wow so much of missing me. Note my sarcasm.

I should have just stayed here its better here dealing with Xavier's behaviour now will add to my frustration towards him, which will lead me to argue with him again.
Immediately my phone started ringing loudly. It's Corey why he is calling me?

"Hello?" I asked just to hear Lisa screaming in pain ouch

"Susan bitch come here I'm in labour and this idiot is getting panic attacks more than me. I'm arghhh not sure he will hold my baby girl properly" Oh shit I'm going be Aunt I'm going be an aunt.

"What the hell you reached the hospital or not?" I asked I went near my room phone to call Sebastian whose number I memorize by heart.

"I did come fast" I can hear her voice being so raspy.

"I'm I'll be there ASAP don't worry" I disconnected a call. Only yo call Sebastian he picked up after the fourth ring.

"Seb I want to come back immediately go to hospital Lisa is admitted and get me first flight ticket I don't care if I have to fly in commercial even. Ask Corey for hospital location.

"I'll get it straight way is she in labour or something?"  He asked confused.

"Yup, I want to see the  baby first" I can't believe I have accompanied her in all the baby shoppings hell I'm more excited than her she is like a sister to me after all.