36. I'll Be Unfair

Hello! To all my lovely readers. I am doing just fine and hope you all are doing great.

So last chapter everyone is hating Adrian I guess, but he is desperate not best way.

This chapter is important I'll reveal some details about Susan and you have to cope up with it.

Susan' P.O.V.

I was alone when I reached our home since Xavier was out and didn't come back from work yet. Trust me, I'm more than glad that he is not here it gave me time to analyse the situation.

Thoughts of sending Adrian away or get him killed was tempting, but we all know I'm not going to do it anyway. Telling anyone is big no too. I can ask Xavier for help making it someone else problem, but he is smart enough to get me immediately.

I hate him more now, can't he just get over with it and forget to move on. Blackmailing me is really not a smart move, but a desperate one honestly. I wish he just text that he won't do it, he is angry at that moment.

I could get him killed or something, but that is just my wild thought I can't do anything making me feel helpless. Truth to be told money doesn't give you all the Power in this world.

I wish it all the nightmare and in few moments Xavier will wake me up and complain about my alarm going off.

I literally pinched myself twice to check its not a dream, but a reality which I'm not fond of at all.

If he did that there is no doubt that I'll be royally screwed. I'm more worried about how everyone is going to react with the news. I should distract myself for now before I start over thinking which I'm already doing, but still before I do something stupid and regret it later. I should do something else.

I went inside my closet and change into comfortable jeggings and sporty full sleeves T-shirt to go with it, I set my hairs into a messy ponytail and at last I wear my white Casual designer ankle boots. I went to the garage and unlock my range rover customized in greyish black colour with hints of silver and went outside the building without informing Oliver.

And my famous reason is why telling when he is going to track me down within seconds. I'm going to see Douglas, he is my college friend, but we don't usually hang out with each other. Let's just we can't exist in each others world without creating chaos.

Soon I reach the similar locality full of crowd people gambling. Shiny new car with open hood on display. So if you haven't guessed yet, yes, it is illegal racing land. Don't get me wrong, but the money is just too much to earn here if you know Douglas.

I stopped my car and park it at safe place and then I walk towards the crown which immediately gave me the space to enter. People know me here I was a frequent visitor during my college years, which is just a very few years back.

"Look! Who grace us with her presence today, my lady what are you doing here?" As soon as he saw me he came side hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Came with a deal for you" I told him and I have one for real.

"Let's hear it then, what can I call you now Joseph or Williams?" He asked raising his eyebrows I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Williams will work " After that I walk out and went inside the bar since I don't want to freeze my butt regretting not wearing my jacket.

Soon Douglas came inside with a jacket in his hand. "Take it, its yours only" He said while passing the denim jacket to me which has Susan engraved on the back. I wore the jacket and thanked Douglas.