14. YOU!!!

Hey to all my readers, thank you for reading and supporting me. I know last chapter is a bit boring my apologies for that. But its requirement of storyline. Hope this chapter will be interesting and you all will like it. Please don't be silent readers, feel free to comment suggestions, but not any rude ones please.

Please do me a huge favour please after reading a chapter, click that star icon below on your screen please!!!

Thank you to all again.

-----------------------

Xavier's P.O.V.

Today I have completed my first year in this position very impressively. Yes, it's a freaking year and now I'm here with very good reputation in business world supportive team and brilliant workers.

It was not all good as it looks I made few mistakes too, but nothing too much of serious ones. Except one, it happened around four months back it wasn't even that big just dad made a big deal out of it.

I send legal papers to Susan Marie Joseph to sue her. She was past employee, but she didn't submit a resignation, and left all of the sudden without any way to contact her, only our manager Adrian Johnson knows about her parental home address because he is from the same hometown as her.

Out of my luck, she appears to be Uncle Joseph's only daughter. I was shocked at first that it can't be true, but when dad and uncle himself contacted me about her and legal document which I send her. It was embarrassing.

It was so stupid of her to work here. Leave that I immediately contact my lawyer and told him to take allegations back. I apologize to uncle, but he said it was alright, saying it was her fault and she'll send resignation ASAP.

So today I'm going to Joseph's with mum and dad. I'm in a limo right now with mom and dad they are talking about how long it was since, they last met Susan. Also, how much she grew up and changed and all that shit blah blah blah... I know what they're trying to do.

Matchmaking, but I'm too hot too falling for an arrange marriage crap. I'll rather get married to my Vegas beauty.

Susan is always in the news, now a day gossiping about her so called love life and living like a simple ordinary girl. Right now, she finally took her responsibility and giving uncle relax from the work load. She definitely sounds like a handful girl to handle.

But what's amazing is that never in once there is a picture of her printed I don't know how they manage it. She obviously has an awesome PR team that's given. Whenever her pictures are clicked by paparazzi always her bodyguard cover her face with his palm from cameras, if not that she would be wearing a hat.

So, currently I'm texting to Jason we are being normal self talk about girls and stuff. He's working with his dad in law firm. Yes, he came from the famous lawyer's family. Like really great and best ones.

Soon our car stops in front of breath taking beautiful villa with beautiful garden in front with a fountain in between. Ronald our driver opened the gate for us. I visited Uncle Joseph few times, but it was on his holiday cabin in Munich. I always knew he was filthy rich not more than dad, of course, but I doubt it now. Just one look at this property and you'll feel awe struck.

His empire is increasing incredibly fast with creditable reputation in the market and everyone wants to connect to their company name only way to do that is though their daughter. But I'm not at desperate enough to marry her for the sake of it, I want my own reputation, my own pride.

I'm in a blackish grey Armani suit. With a slim neatly tied tie. Soon Mr and Mrs Joseph came to the front door to welcome us. Dad and uncle did their bro hug. They're like what best friends forever.