19. Because I like you

Hey to all my lovely readers. So I'm back again with the new update hope you'll like it and don't forget to click that small orange star below. That would mean a lot to me. Sorry for the late update.

--------------------------------------

Continuation from last chapter only.

Xavier's P.O.V.

"XAVIER WILLIAMS HOW COULD YOU MARRY WITHOUT ME KNOWING" and with that Jason, glaring at me with red eyes approached me. Who told him?  Arghhh!

"Hello to you too Jason" I said to him in a sarcastic manner and then I ignored him.

"Mr Brown, leave documents here on my desk. I'll read them on my own. Talk to my Assistant on our way out about payment details" He nodded and go straight out of my chamber leaving me and Jason alone.

"What was that?" God, not now!!

"I hired him to investigate all about my soon to be bride" I simply answer him.

"So you're really getting married and why didn't you tell me?" He said crossing his arms on his chest.

"Of course I'm getting married and I was about to tell you but... By the way, who told you?"

"Your mother, of course she was talking to my mum, and mom told me about it" So they're already on way to viral this news so I can't back up. I nodded.

"So who's the girl?" So he's interested in her now, not in shouting...

"You'll be glad to know her... She's... none other than Susan" I saw his mouth go wide open.

"Susan- as in Susan Joseph one you kissed at the ball??" I nodded

"But why? We plan on enjoying our bachelor life to fullest and now you are backing off??!!"

"If you were in my shoes you would have done same".

"I can't believe it. I mean, how can you get all these good, beautiful, wealthy women always." I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Then, don't believe I didn't ask you to."

"Come with me, lets go out tonight"

"Sorry Jason I can't, I have dinner with her family tonight." It's not an excuse it's the truth.

"You're over now, I got it, I got it! " He fake cried. I roll my eyes at him.

Susan's P.O.V.

"You are looking so beautiful." My mom gushes out. I decided to wear a black mermaid gown. My hairs are tied in a fishtail braid leaving few flicks of my hairs from front left out. I'm wearing matching black glossy stilettos.

"Thank you mum." I replied I am mad at my parents and they know it.

"Look at this, I brought Xavier the platinum ring which you will slid in his finger tonight." In their dreams ha-ha. Both of us are not ready to get married and according to deal with papa I'm free if he said No which he will.

"If he said yes, which he won't, " I gave her a playful grin.

"He will, I'm sure. But don't you forget you agreed if he said yes you'll marry to him without being in denial. We give you a chance to find your true love, just like you wanted because of those Disney movies. And since, you learned your lesson well, I want you to let us try once. " Not again, I remembered that already.

"Come on, let's go we don't want to be late now do we?"  Then I made my way out of my room lastly picking up my Silver clutch. I'm wearing diamond Studs and an eye-catching, beautiful diamond necklace.