41. Are you upset?

Hey lovelies, I'm back and enjoy reading and your opinions are most welcomed.

I really I liked your support we finally 200k views mark

Adrian' a P.O.V.

"Are you sure this will work and bring her back?" I'm desperate hope this works.

"No, It'll do quite opposite, but she will come back to stop you at least" Sia said.

"Then, I'll talk everything out with her" I'm hoping for best surely after all these that Xavier won't be with her. He will think her of as a problem and wanted to get rid of her for sure.

"I don't understand why are you so head over heels for her now you wanted out when you came to New Zealand" She said looking outside the window.

"I never wanted that I was distracted and stupid back then. Now I'm pissed at her for leaving me like that" I hate her so much for having perfect life now. All because I let her slip.

"She is still a stubborn, crazy, bitch with hot husband complimenting her more" She said a bitterness livid in her voice.

"No, he is not compatible for her, he is too old for her" She looks better with me.

"Whatever comforts you" Sarcasm dripping from her voice clearly.

"She won't come back to you, since you have nothing to scare her now, you choose the wrong moment to destroy her" She turned around and give me a glare.

"It does bring her to edge though"

"Yeah, she looks so scared in her latest photos" I felt little guilty for that, but thought of his arms around her guiding her vanished my guilt.

"Anger in her eyes was hidden behind her frightened face" I can see her from far and tell her emotional state.

"Still, you slept with me when you were with her," Why is bringing it up again and again.

"That was drunken mistake"

"That was not your actions that night says otherwise, you never mumbled her name even once it was all me in your mind even when you were drunk. So, cut the crap and spit the truth" She look directly into my eyes intently like she is reading my soul.

"I can't believe that you are accusing me what other motive I must be having?"

"I don't know," She said while rubbing her forehead.

"I can't see her happy with someone else" Her photos with him holding her close and her being care free around him is fucking torture

"You so don't deserve her" I know, I know very well

"He doesn't too"

"You are such an obsessed man, she never bothered you, I can't believe myself that I supported you"

"Then, go away, I never asked you to stay and support" She gave me a look and then stomped out of the flat. I shouldn't have let her go...

Susan's P.O.V.

It's been 20 days since Adrian back stabbed me. Xavier did help a thing, but dad was furious at me for this. According to him I should I have told him first hand when he blackmailed for the first time itself.

Being a gentleman Xavier is in front our parents took the blame that he told me not to worry about it and hence I never told them anything. But I know it's my fault and he is taking burden of it. I won't lie it was being a rough patch for us since two of his past girlfriends came up with the theory of him being seeing them all these times.

I can't take it out of my head being cheated once was enough heartbreak for me to handle I can't go through another. Those women have proofs to even claim the fact and one of them even showed up here two days back.

What Xavier's reaction to this is not helping too, he behaved all the damn time like he doesn't give a fuck what is being displayed and published. He doesn't give an explanation. He just once told me that he never saw them again after our engagement. I did promise to believe him, but can't he bit considerate about my feelings.

I want him to talk to me about it or anything. He doesn't say it, but I can feel that he is angry with me like this all my fault which might me true. I don't know what to do so, he will take to open up to me.

"Mom, I'm going to study" This is what I missed most in New York my grandmother's study, which is full of books with various genres including romance, fairy tales, science fiction, classic books she likes to explore her reading tastes.

I went to the shelf where "Pride and prejudice" was kept that book is worth my time. Maybe I'll read something else some other time. If I where at home Xavier won't let me read peacefully, he likes to spend the night watching movies rather reading.

Why I'm thinking about him when he didn't even called me once since yesterday when I came with mum and dad to spend few days with them. He didn't even ask me to stay like it's all his idea all along.

God knows what is running in his brain all along. I think I should just go work on some document for my meeting with investors tomorrow. It'll distract me.

I went to my room and start working on my presentation in balcony connected to my room same balcony which Xavier climbed once to just talk to me I was so against this marriage that time this feeling of nostalgia is not good for me. Turn of events, now I can do anything to make it work. Maybe we were always meant to be together.

My train of thoughts came to halting stop when I got a call from himself I received it in instant oops, shouldn't do it now he will think I was excited.

"You haven't slept yet?" He asked.

"No, what happened?"

"When are you planning to come back?"

"Answer me first Xavier"

" Nothing is wrong can't I just call you?" No, you can't when you didn't in the past 34 hours

"I don't know I'm liking it here my aunt and uncle are coming to visit me tomorrow though,so maybe after four or five days" Please say you are missing me please

"Oh okay that's fine."Silly me stupid me to expect anything from anyone.

"Anything else?" I asked

"Are you upset?" Indeed I'm but you don't need to know that.

"Why would I be upset?"

"Yeah, why you would be upset, so?"

"So,... Good night ?"

"Yeah Night ,though I'm missing you at home right now" It did make me smile

"Why didn't you call me earlier?" I complained

"I wanted to"

" But you didn't"

"I was occupied with some important business to deal with"

"I understand" I don't but, whatever

"I know you don't Rose I don't understand it too why you have to agree to return home with your parents when we were doing fine here" that's when I saw guards approaching to the entrance and dad talking to them.

Soon an old woman came and dad with the woman and the guards rushed towards the iron gates of the entrance.

"Xavier I'll call you back " I disconnect the call and wore my hoodie and followed my dad downstairs and reach the entrance just in time when dad saw me so as the woman who is no other than Adrian's Mother crying and face full of desperation.

---------------------

That's all for now I hope you all will like if you do then don't forget to

VOTE&COMMENT&SHARE