2- Can I trust you?

(Andrew Garfield As Adrian Johnson) You can imagine anyone you like, feel free to suggest cast according to you all.

Hope you all will enjoy reading this chapter and please click that orange star after reading and please comment.

-------------------------------------

2 Months later...

Adrian's P.O.V. (Surprise)

It's been a month since I met Susan. Right now I am in New Jersey. Our company is having some issues here and here myself with my buddy Chumly were both busy solving it. Hopefully I can get back to New York soon I really want to meet Susan. I missed her so much.

She must be missing me too more than I miss her. That girl really got me wrapped around her fingers.  When I met her, she was just 15 years old I met her at my friend's home. She was his sister's Best friend. Its his grand 18th birthday bash.

Everyone was invited. I spotted her when her friend was busy with her Boyfriend while she was Standing with some Girls who soon went onto the dance floor and to get drunk with random guys in the party but neither she drink nor want to dance with any random guys. Not because she was not asked reason was she was a crush of a school's most popular jerk, Ryan Adams Everyone was afraid of him he's junior of mine.

But you know who is what most seniors knows. So I went towards her, she was wearing Red colour dress which is about mid thigh length with polka dots print she was also wearing Black shrug which was above her knee length. She had hair hair fall straight and have Front band with a glittery heart on the side. No make up on and she was wearing flats all over she was looking cute.

I stood by her and said "Hey, are you Lisa's friend??"

That time she looks at me she with her Chocolate brown glittering eyes, but she's upset I can tell by the look on her face. "Yeah So??" She asked in an irritated tone definitely upset.

"Nothing, just tryna start conversation, by the way I'm Adrian," I move my hand towards her to shake it.

"I know you I'm Susan" She replied with small smile so adorable.

"I know you too Why are you standing alone waiting for someone?" I asked simply smiling so she won't feel awkward

"No, it's just I'm not in a party mood today" She reasoned out with sigh she's tired I guess.

"Oh, I'm also in no party mood lets just move around a little because I'm  a bit bored here by the way" I suggest shit I shouldn't I guess but at least I tried.

"It's ok Adrian I'm fine, also I'm leaving its late my mom will be worrying about me " She denied I have to force myself so I just don't smile at her innocently and worrying nature.

"Ok then I'll see you at school?" I said more like in question tone.

"Of course nice meeting you bye " She was just about to move when someone push me into her accidentally. And it was like my arms around her like she was caged between them. We are so close I saw her face heated.

"Watch out man here we have a very precious girl here, " I said, backing off and scolding guy who pushed me he's fully wasted cause he can't even walk. She blushes she's so cute.

But after that we both went to garden walked a bit while talking. I discovered that we both have many things in common like she does not have siblings like me. She wants to go to NYU in future But we can't talk much because her parents called her and ask her come home soon.

"I can drive you home" I offered her.

"Thanks, but I might walk it's not far from here" She replied, but I won't give up.

"Let me walk you then Cause I don't want to miss out this company of yours" I replied smiling at her. She giggled

"Okay, as you say, but Can I trust you with my address?" She asked me curious way..

"Yeah of course I'm not a fa friend with Adams" I know she is targeting him.

I walk with her there. Her parents own a beautiful home its big and two guards open the big iron gate as soon as they caught her sight. At last I won a kiss on my right cheek from her.

I still remember it oh I miss her. Here I met Sia too in New Jersey she lives here with her boyfriend. I didn't tell Susan about it. It's nothing like I'm cheating on her its just she will be paranoid about it that's why.

I don't want her to go all detective on me. But who I'm kidding, that's not her way when she's jealous she behaves like she doesn't care at all and distanced herself from me.

Plus, Susan is not like Sia at all not that I didn't know or I object. Sia is my ex girlfriend, she's beautiful but I love Susan. She should understand that and always keep it in her mind. But I can't object when I myself is possessive when it comes to her.

Once there is a guy in the office named Corey, who used to like her when she joined me in Williams cooperation. I threatened him on her second day to extents that he starts hating her. Which pissed her off at starting but later she get used to it.

Thank God, otherwise she would be so angry if she knew that cause of me he hates her. But what people don't know that if she trust someone she did completely otherwise she doesn't trust that person even a bit.

I guess it's cause of Ryan but she's over it. I wish I could go back and stop her or didn't create suspense on the date of my arrival, then nothing could have happened that day. She always says it's all her fault, but I know it's not.

But we can't change our past... I wish I could change the past for once.

---------------------------

Hope you all will like it,

Please
Vote&Comment&Share