8. Unfortunately

Çağatay Ulusoy as Xavier Williams I hope I made right choice there is a change in caste go through it

_______________________

Susan's P.O.V.

Yesterday was unfortunately unforgettable I spent the whole day with Adrian. He explained me that the owner of the company we worked at is taking a retirement, so he's giving his position to his only son Xavier Williams who's extremely workaholic and strict. He's paying surplus salary, but want business and his company to be a priority for the employees. As Adrian is manager, he's one of the first people to face him.

He loaded Adrian with loads of work and he's working hard as he can't risk to lose this job. That's why he has to be distant from me. We know what will happen if he loses this job, Dad will split us apart, he is already thinking that Adrian can't take good care of me, but Mom has convenience him well. It has always been like this between us. Not only mine even his family is always looking for reasons to make us broke up with each other. We really try to keep things to ourselves, but you can't do that forever.

Whatever right now I'm in the Vegas on the way to MGM Grand hotel. Lisa is excited, actually too much. Yup, it's one of most expensive hotel here as soon as I told dad about a trip he immediately book us a suite, he does that always whenever I go on a trip without Adrian. He doesn't really like Adrian much, but respects him anyway, he never does anything that could hurt his feelings. He is actually well civil with him. I mean just from outside, when in reality he doesn't like him at all. 

Lisa and I had planned a whole trip beforehand, first we'll fresh up, then stay at the hotel whole day resting near pool side take full advantage of hotel amenities. Then in the evening we'll head to club in the hotel itself. Cool, right?!

"Susan look, we reached god it's gorgeous and magnificent." Lisa exclaimed with excitement.

"Yeah, right, it's more impressive than pictures in the internet" I joined her taking my shades off.

I paid for the taxi as we headed towards the reception.

"We have a reservation under the name of Susan Joseph." I said politely to the receptionist. She is a tall, beautiful woman in her 20's I guess, she had her hair done neatly. She smiled at me.

"Wait a second ma'am." she said clicking on her desktop.

"Yes, you have a suite booked, here is your key card, have a wonderful stay with us." She told me, while handing me a key card.

"We surely will thank you, " Lisa beamed in as she starts dragging me to the elevator.

2 hours later

Right now, we are on a pool side, lying on the chairs as we are having sun bath. I'm wearing a blue bikini with a cute straw hat and shades on while Lisa is wearing red bikini.

It's been 20 mins now, I don't know who, but I can feel someone's eyes on me, I can't tell who it is? Because most of people were wearing shades.

After 30 minutes I can't take it anymore, I can see a guy he is sitting in front of me, but far from us. He has a toned body. Don't get me wrong, but he's hot. He has really handsome physic you see. Thank god I have shades on otherwise anyone could see that I'm staring him. I need a drink, it's been really hot in here.

"Lisa, I'm going to grab a drink you want anything?" I asked her while she is really busy with her phone. Probably a new guy I don't know.

"Yeah, sure I will whatever you are having." I nodded, making my way to a bar near a poolside.

"Hey, can I have two dark chocolate milkshakes?" Don't judge me, I'm obsessed with Chocolate and strawberry shakes. I said, smiling at the bartender I read his name with was printed on his badge it says Will.

He nods and start preparing it. I felt figure behind me as soon as I turn, I was about to collide with the same hot guy from poolside who was starring at me. I would totally date him if I was single.

"I want three beers, " He ordered to the bartender, god his voice. It's so sexy, what the hell Susan no just say nice. You have a boyfriend for god's sake get a grip.

Wait, I'm not his fangirl or anything. I scolded myself in my mind.

"Hey there, wassup?" He asked, looking my direction. I pointed to myself, I'm just making sure, I do not want to make myself look like a fool he nodded.

"Hey, I'm fine. What about you?" I answered and asked back without smiling much.

"Not so good, but I will be if you will just give me you name" He said showing his perfect teeth as his display his million dollar smile.

"And why should I tell my name to a stranger, who has been intently looking at me for so long?" I  said in response, and I fucking goggles.

"Right, I might be thief who stole beautiful girl's hearts? But you are beautiful sight why would I not look at you after all its a free country and last time I checked, these pairs of eyes are mine." He said playing along with me.

"You do have a point, but you tell me your name first, then I'll tell you mine" I spoke up. He smirked at me.

"Play fair darling lets name each other till one of us leave this place." I got it, he won't tell me and he is suggesting to give a false name to each other, this is fine with me. It's not like I'll ever see him back again anyway.

"Hey Justin" I said to him moving my hand to him to shake he laughed a little and then,

"Hey Rose. Why did you name me Justin?" He asked, shaking my hand.

"He's my favourite pop singer and why you named me rose?" I asked with curiosity

"Your cheeks are pinkish and you have a rose in your hair so, rose. By the way, he's a talented singer." He said winking at me.

"Your order, ma'am" Bartender called me, hence this conversation is over between us. After that I made my way to Lisa waving him a goodbye.

"Hey Rose, today I would like to see you at the party do come! " I heard him yelling from behind me. I blushed a little and replied

"I already had plans to go to that party" I saw his smile grew bigger after that. Gosh, did I flirted with him, I have to tell him that I have a boyfriend so he doesn't get any ideas. Adrian will kill me if he knows about this.

------------------------

Any guess who is this hot guy now??

CORRECT MALE LEAD OF Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION PRESENTING YOU ALL XAVIER WILLIAMS

Please Vote and share and comment loveya