32. Wiley is my pet dog

Hey lovely readers I'm back with new chapter and congratulations to all of us finally Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION got 80k views hurray thanks to all of you for giving this novel a try. Thanyou so much.

____________________________________

Susan's P.O.V.

"Xavier are you sure that there will be only your parents and us in family dinner gathering" it's fifth time I'm asking this question and being really gentleman Xavier just gave me same answer he had given me last four times.

"Yes it'll be four of us only" I just nod at his answer and continue with my jewelry hunt in the drawer. I was wearing A shaped knee length black colour dress with decent pair of heels. I was searching for my locket which is lost somewhere in my side of closet.

I was so busy with finding my locket that I didn't saw Xavier coming inside till he cleared his throat behind me. I look up and find him holding a locket I was searching for. I hold my hairs to the side and reach my hand to take locket from him.

Instead he slowly came near me and just lock it up around my neck himself. I just mumble a small thanks. He brush his lips around my earlobe and said "You look beautiful in this dress" after that he went outside leaving me alone. When I was done I exit the closet and move downstairs where Xavier was waiting for me.

After that we went out of penthouse with Leo driving accompanied by Oliver in passenger seat with me and Xavier on backseat.

"Mrs Williams Mr Sullivan inform me to let you know that your designer has confirmed your appointment" oh yes that gown I still have to go to that Masquerade ball so I choosed the design of the gown and I guess its ready. I just nodded letting Oliver know I heared him.

"Did you hired a new assistant ?" Xavier asked me.

"Yeah Andrew Sullivan he was your dad's assistant" I had his full attention now. Its not like I never had it but yeah whatever nevermind

"He tried to be my assistant too."

"Really ?"

"Yeah but I don't want to hire him so he leave the job because he only want to do assistance job" That explains a lot why he is good at his work.

"He is trusty fellow." He immediately added oh I Hope same.

"So you always had this family dinner among yourself I mean you and your parents only?" I asked him.

"Yeah why you don't have it such way" he had no idea.

"No we had huge dinning setup all my cousins and their parents come that's family dinner at my parents place" I told him.

"Seriously speaking I never attended this family dinner I usually go to parties or hang put with my friends just to avoid this dinner" He is impossible who avoids it if I did that mom would have shoot me. No, not really but yeah she would be angry.

"I never missed any when I lived at mansion with my parents my mom is pretty serious about these stuffs" I remember once when by mistake wear cream color dress instead of white one my mom send me back in my room to get chanced immediately yup she is that serious.

"So as mine but she can't control me" that's true no one can.

Soon we reached his parents mansion. Immediately guards open huge iron gates for our car infront of main gates of mansion car stopped and Oliver open gate for us. I latched my arm with Xavier's and Gracia the housekeeper welcomed us inside I can faintly hear people talking and I look up at Xavier he looked at me in same way.