13.Regrets & Disappearence

Susan's P.O.V.

We all listen to people say that one's world came upside down. That's what happened to me after that one sick, horrible moment. I wish a thousand times that I should have never come back home. I should have stayed at the Vegas, but it's all just I can wish for, because you can never change your past.

Because I did see all that clearly in front of me. It feels like I'm having a nightmare, a very bad nightmare which I would never imagine in forever.

I'm stunned I don't know what to do? Where to go? Who to tell? Who to trust? My heart is numb, my eyes are empty. I wish I could know what made him do that. Didn't a thought of me cross his mind while he's doing that to me? A little respect for me.

I've been sitting in my convertible parked in front of my own flat yup, that in which Lisa stays. But I don't feel like going up. I don't want to answer her and remember all it again. I don't want to accept it in first place.

And then my heart saw a light in darkness. I made my decision and it's final and I'll never turn back now I'll go and never return back. That's the best I can do. My phone is constantly ringing. It's him. He has the nerve to call me now. I really hate him now.

I gather all the courage and get myself out of my car. I pull my purse on my left shoulder. I took a taxi to the airport. I'll leave for forever. I'll never let him see me. It's such a shame that I went against my dad just for a man like him. If he liked her that much he should have just said. I would have left without an argument.

I am coming home, where I belong, where I always should be. I switch off my phone. It's not stop ringing making me pick it up, and I know he'll explain me and I'll end up forgiving him. But not this time I won't forgive him now. Not ever I can't forget what I saw what he did?

I'm sorry mom I'm sorry dad for not obeying you. I regret it now and always will, till the day I breath. From now onwards I'll be what I was born for, to be an Heiress.

----------------------

Xavier's P.O.V.

I'm right now in pool side of the hotel where I first meet Rose. But what matter is that she's nowhere to be found from the past two days, which irritates the hell out of me. It's the first time ever when I had my eyes on a girl and she doesn't end up with me.

My buddy, Jason is so much enjoying this a lot because he thinks that little girl defeated my pride and honour. Seriously its getting on my nerves. I was about to go and find her, but Jason informs me about paparazzi here.

They want each and every detail of my life. Also, if I go and ask about any girl next day my picture with that very woman will be on every gossip website and newspapers causing my dad to make a huge deal of it. Even if she's my assistant or whatever.

I have a strict warning from mom and dad if I get single headline about hook up or something I'll be eliminated from will also my cruel dad will disinherit me. This sucks.

Once I get on the chair, it's me, my choices, my decisions, my rules, my ways no interference. Freedom from my dad. I already have my strategies ready to bring a name to my family.

"Xavier! See there, it's Rose" I turn around and glare at Jason seriously he's annoying. He's lucky that he's my buddy. Otherwise, I would have beat crap out of him.

He chuckled "Where did she go by the way? Whatever she's pretty good, but you know what? She will like me more than you" this is it, I got up walk straight to him and glare him.

"No one, like no one, laid their eyes on my girl ever. Keep that in the little brain of yours. Also, you are no one to decide who she likes or not I saw her first so you have to get back." I saw him smirking, but soon I see he had fear in his eyes for a small amount of time.

"Alright Alright man I was just kidding with you I have no intention of stealing your girl, " he raises his hands in the air in surrender emphasizing the word your. I gave him a small smile.

"Alex I want you to arrange one detective for me and I want it to be secretive no one should know about it." I order her on a call, since she is not here.

I'll find her, no girl ran out of my palms like she did. And I will get back ay her for that.

I wish I would have asked her name all I have is her picture in which she had shades on with a hat her face is not even recognizable. But it is pasted on my brain. I could draw her from my memory if I would have the talent in painting, which I don't have.

I clicked the picture when she was enjoying the sun with her friend. Yup, first time I talk with her that same day. I should have clicked one yesterday night when she was asleep, but I was so engrossed that time enjoying her presence around me also she's in my clothes.

But in the morning when I woke up I was really shocked, that she sneak out my room without any voice or I can say is that I was sleeping so sound that I didn't catch any sound. It's all that damn drink's fault.

Once I get her, she'll not sneak out from my eyes ever. How could she disappear such way? She definitely had some good ninja tricks that's given.

"Detective is she that important? Look man here are many chicks forget her." That is the truth, but I won't be able to forget her anytime soon.

______________________

Please Vote&Comment&Share

Don't forget to click that orange star.

New cover by PriyankaGhosh6