31. Payback is a Bitch

Hey lovelies I'm back with new chapter. This is going to be fun chapter hope you all will enjoy it.

I'll try to make it long chapter for you guys :) and sorry for late update I am not well I caught the cold.

But it won't be edited so don't complain about errors.

___________________________________

Susan's P.O.V.

Have you ever seen a scene in a movie that girl woke up and her room is covered with expansive gifts?

No?

Yes, it is happening with me right now. When I woke up this morning sitting arrangement of our room was covered with gifts and paper bags of different brands and Xavier was nowhere in the room.

Today is definitely not my birthday nor his I'm sure. So, I went near the table picked up a Tiffany's bag and as soon as I peek inside it...

"Oh so you woke up" and bag slipped out of hands.

"Gosh Xavier you scared me" I turn to face him he was wearing write shirt sleeves folded few buttons undone and grey pants black shoes.

"Sorry I didn't mean to strangle you so did you like it?" He asked looking at the bags.

"Did you get them?" I know it's stupid to ask but they're so many.

"Yes, I didn't know what you'll like so I get all I think you would like" that is crazy.

"You could have asked these are so many Xavier" I told while going though bags he got me clutch, sling bag, dresses and many more things.

"That's no fun plus you were upset I had to make it up to you"Awe that's so sweet of him. But wait a minute is he trying to buy my apology with gifts?

"Seriously Xavier are you trying to buy my apology?" I folded my arms near my chest and gave him an fake angry look and he started laughing heartily make me laugh too he is so silly.

"You don't know how to make angry face Rose" he said hugging me from behind.

"By the way I'm not trying to buy your apology I'm not that bad it's just I thought that I should bring something you like so here are these"
God his voice is addictive so good he spoke in ears real slow with that he start kissing my neck and I don't know when I leaned at him he continued kissing my neck and sucking it I am so sure I'm going to get a hickey.

God this feels lika a pure bliss. He turn me around and clutch I was hold fell out of my grip. He was about to kiss me but oh no no no I didn't brush my teeth yet I pushed him away a little as I can do more than that stupid me I don't stand a chance against him if I didn't cheat lol. He look at me confused.

"I think you are very bad at apologizing Xavier" really Susan that's so lame even for you. Now run before he caught you again.

"Really? I thought I was doing good moments back" He is smirking at me again I thought he got over with it.

"I think if you get me cheese burger with coffee and fries I might forgive you" yes I can forgive him cause first I want him out second I'm hungry third it's been a days I ate chess burger blame my trainer and dietitian. He nodded and went out but not before

"By the way we can continue after that and I called in office you're not going today I have plans for us" Such a gentleman he us note the sarcasm

With that I went inside bathroom and did my daily routines.

After around 40 minutes I am now drying my hairs in my fluffy bath robe Xavier was nowhere to found so I guess I'll just get ready till then I planned to wear my blue floral dress with white strapped heels I wear my rings and pendant.

After getting ready went downstairs to dinning room and saw Gloria working in kitchen and my burger with fries and coffee on table but Xavier was not there.

"Gloria where is Xavier did he already have his breakfast?" I asked her

"I saw him going towards his office few minutes back and yes mam he did his breakfast" it's fine I sat my usual chair and eat my breakfast. After finishing breakfast I knocked at his office door.

"Come in" I hear his voice from other side of the door so I open the door and saw him working. He is reading some file. So decided to take a seat on the couch in the corner. As soon as I moved a step to the couch he looked up at me and gave me a small smile.

"You had your breakfast?" He asked while finding something on his desk.

"Yeah" I replied and he came towards me and sat beside me on a couch.

"Susan I know what I told you on a phone is completely rude I realized it later on" he turn his face towards me I can feel it that it was difficult for him I guess so I didn't interrupt him and let him continue.

"I know you must be think what kind of jerk I'm. I don't know what came over me Susan I want you to get it clearly that whatever you did in past whoever you dated it's past now and this is first and last time we are going to have this conversation." And here you were thinking that he is going to apologize to you welcome back real jerk Xavier.

"You were right I did really thought that I have married to a jerk I guess I was indeed right" too much to have a quite conversation.

"Susan stop being stubborn let me complete first" he gave me a irritated look so I shut up for few minutes cause after my high school I know better to never provoke anyone again. It's not like Xavier gonna do anything like that but deep inside of me I was still little scared. I trust him but I don't trust the angry man.

"Have you ever thought that what kind of reputation damage would have happened if this news is leaked. Oh god I can even imagine the headline "Susan Williams CEO of Joseph's and wife of Xavier Williams is having affair with her former boyfriend" that's so horrible thank God for the security team I hired for you" he is exaggerating now.

"I told you I thought it was you I didn't thought it's him" I tried to defend myself.

"But it wasn't me you should have leave after knowing maybe after helping it's useless for you to stay while time" he sighed

"But I just can't I'm not going to apologize if you are thinking that" Really Susan so rude so arrogant of you.

"Really means you won't mind if I would have did the same" wow payback is really a Bitch. Susan you did great job in digging your own grave.

"Xavier I thought we are not going to fight on this anymore"

"We were not but you are not understanding the consequences here I have to show you a way " I know he is right but I won't step down this time.

"Fine I won't repeat it now I don't ever want you to say anything about it again" I guess it'll work.

"Good are we okay now?" He asked me I just give him a nod in a reply and he gave me side hug and kissed me on my head I just hugged him back. I guess my another problem is over now.

____________________________________

Don't forget to Vote&Comment&Share

And plz click that small orange star. New chapter coming soon