3. Day Without You

Hey, everyone I'm back. I hope that you all will like it and stop being silent readers

________________________

Susan's P.O.V.

Not again today also I woke up having an unsatisfied sleep as usual, I wanted to sleep some more, but today I have another boring day as because Adrian is not here with me. He is away from me because of that business trip.

I hate living alone. Blame that damn idiotic crime awareness shows which I watched last night and later got so scared. Because of which I didn't sleep till midnight. God, I'm so selfish Adrian would be so tired right now because I kept him awake with me till 1am or so.

Today, I have to go to the office, then grocery store to buy some supplies, then I'll come back to the home. Thinking about all these gave me a headache, I still get out of the bed and went straight to wash my face, then brush my teeth and other morning routine.

Then I went to the kitchen to make myself a mug of strong coffee. I pick up a newspaper. Then went to the living room to Plug my phone with charger till my coffee is being prepared.

I came back in the kitchen and strong aroma of Coffee filled my nostrils. I have my coffee with some butter cookies. While reading the headlines. Which isn't any different like usual.

After like an hour or more I finish cleaning our apartment. I made way to my room I quickly wished Adrian good morning by texting him. I made my way to the bathroom to get nice shower cause I only have one hour to reach office.

I washed my hair with my Loreal shampoo, then wash my body with a peach body wash. I dry myself, then move to my closet wrapping towels around me, I decide to wear light pink short and Blackish-grey pencil skirt and my matching black grey jacket. I dry my hair and pull them in a high ponytail with a pink bow elastic band, my hairs are dark brown and are straight but the little bit of wavy.

I applied a little bit of make up. First a little bit of blush and then mascara and natural pink colour lipstick and then I pull out my silver wrist watch from the drawer and fasten my wrist watch around my wrist.

I smile at my appearance and then wore my favourite pair of a black four inch belly shoe I grab my bag from the study table adding my phone inside it. I make quick breakfast, including some toast and OG.

During breakfast me and Adrian had a chat few miss you and love you. After that I locked our apartment door and went to the parking lot.

After 25 minutes

I was on the way to my floor when my eyes caught Josh my boss coming in the same way. I waved him hey, he just smiled at me. He's not much of talker still I like him because he doesn't disturb others and mind his own business.

We both entered office together, he's engaged to Melissa they both are so cute together, but they are so opposite in nature. He's handsome yet conservative guy and very much professional. While Melissa is anything but professional.

Forget that it's time for the most difficult moment of the day I have to face Corey I hate him with all my guts he's so annoying.

This all started from day when he came to know about me and Adrian being together and from that day he constantly tease me also he knows about my family background so he thinks I don't deserve this job and I get only because of my dad.

But it's all fake dad doesn't even know that I work here only mom knows and even uncle Williams doesn't know about this. Yes, he is company's owner, but he is also my dad's childhood friend.

So, from then till now Corey is teasing me more like bully me at first I used like him a lot as a friend, but now he's so bitchy he thinks I wears pencil skirts just to attract his attention. Whatever he works under me and nothing is going to change that anytime soon.

"Woah Bellies with heels nice, but sorry you failed today also Miley looks way hotter than you." Corey commented loud enough to start my day with his smirk, I wish I could slap him.

"Have you completed the documents I send to you?" I asked without looking at him. And everyone starts laughing, it's like the daily office show.

"Not yet, why woke up on the wrong side of the bed or your lover boy, sorry lover man didn't wish good morning to you or he gets new girlfriend while he is on official tour to get rid of rich brat and drama queen like you. Heard he did not pop questions, even at your romantic getaway?" He asks irritated. Ok, that's insensitive.

"Complete it, I want it in 30 minutes in my Cabin. And even if it's none of your business he did wish me good morning also he didn't get any other girlfriend unlike you, some boyfriends are loyal to their girlfriends." With that I stomped into my office I hate him so much.

There was pink rose on my desk like daily Adrian knows I love pink roses even if he's on tour he made sure I got it. I smelled it. It's so fresh. I put in a vase near my desktop.

I firstly completed reading mails then re- check account status and calculations and forward them to Josh.

Around 2:30pm I grab my lunch not much little bit of chips, small pizza, vanilla shake I sat with my colleagues, we all enjoyed our time.

I usually have my lunch with Adrian but as he's gone for a tour so I join them. I miss him so much that I decided to text him.

Me - Hi baby

After a few seconds he replied

Adrian- Hey Suzi

Me - What's up?

Adrian- Missing you <3

Me - other than that?? ;)

Adrian - Lunch I wish you were here.

Me - Same here I really miss you :(

Adrian - Really babe, what are you doing?

Me - Lunch

Adrian- Oh great what's in your lunch today?

Me - Pizza, chips and Milk Shake.

Adrian - Care to share?

Me- Nope :p

After some more messages

Susan - Bye, I have work to complete talk to you later :*

Adrian - Ok Suzi be safe and love you a lot <3

Susan - love you too

At evening 7:00pm

I finished most my work for today I'm about to leave. Now I will go to do some shopping then straight to the home.

I first went to the mall and I directly went to Lipsy London I check out some dresses of my size. Suddenly my eyes caught a dress, it's white and have a design of maroon colour petals on it. I love that dress, it's stunning.

I asked shop assistant to get me that dress for trial. I tried this dress and it suits me perfectly its not a short dress neither long it's just above my knees and looks super cute it have stripes to tie on my neck to support it back is plain but I love it.

I paid with my credit card and start to roam around. After an hour or so I got bored and decide to leave for the home after buying groceries.

I reach home, I took a refreshing shower and change into comfortable cotton pants and a tank top.I cooked some instant noodles not in the mood of cooking. I watched some global and celebrity news.

After having my dinner, I called Adrian which directly goes to voice mail strange. I messaged him Good night after that I checked all doors are properly locked and Windows too and went straight to my room and with that I drift off to sleep.

_____________________

Sorry for the late update as many of noticed or not but I wrote Chapter 6 after Chapter 4 and skipped Chapter 5 so I here it is sorry again I was having my exams...

Please Vote&Comment&Share