22. The Wedding

I'mm really sorry for the have ever mette. I have been really busy these days, but I'll try my level best to update soonest possible.

New cover by @PriyankaGhosh6 a user thank you so much Priyanka for this beautiful cover.

________________________

Susan's P.O.V.

Sometimes I wonder why one fall in love with someone? Think about it! Fall in love words itself starts with Fall which means move downwards quickly and without control. We all know by falling one will definitely get hurt and so did I.

I fall in love with a man who I thought would be the one and only man in my life. To me he was the one who I can count on, one who will be my rock, the one who will never betray me, but he betrayed me and took away all the trust I ever had. I hate you Adrian for loving me, for raising my expectations and for what we were.

I used to think he loved me like what I am no changes needed. But he goes behind calling me a brat. Not that I care now at first it hurts, I felt embarrassed and insecure. Not anymore, I get over it, I heard if someone really loves you they'll accept you as you are. I guess he does not love me that much, maybe Sia is better than me for him.

Presently I'm sitting in front of dressing table where two stylists are doing their best to make me most gorgeous bride ever, and here I'm thinking about my ex, I'm such an idiot. But how can I think about Xavier? Don't get me wrong, I'm not planning on betraying him in any way, but I can't take guaranty about him.

It's been around two months when I and Xavier had a lunch together. When I asked him that question. "Will you ever love me?"

To which he simply replied "I can't give you the answer you are seeking for. There is nothing wrong with you, but I don't believe in love." That broke my heart a little, but if I say I get over with it, then it's a big NO.

Why? Think about it you're going to marry a guy you know will never ever love you.

After that we stayed in touch regularly. We usually text and call each other. He even helped me transferring my office in New York. We even get to know each other better sometimes. Although if you say that we are close to each other, then no, we are not at all.

"Ms Joseph you look so beautiful I can't wait to see you in your wedding gown." Nina one of my stylists said in an excited tone. I just smile at her.

"I can imagine Mr Xavier looks at you in awe, you both made an awesome couple" Riya the other stylist said. I don't want to respond to her, but I just politely smile at her too.

They tied up my long dark brown hairs neatly with silver sparkling bow curling my hairs from the end and leaving few loose strands. At first when our mothers are busy with the wedding plan biggest issue was my wedding gown trust me, if it's in both of their hands we would have been travelling the globe just for a dress.

But when I popped in my nose in the matter, I went straight to the Paris with Lisa and go to the most popular boutique for my gown. After staying there for two days we finally got my dress well fitted and well stitched with exclusive design. Its strapless gown with shiny net outside and silk under it. But as it is having sequence work all over, it's kinda heavy.

For jewellery and other accessories we shop from New York I got sizzling butterfly heels and diamond earrings and my great grandmother's heart pendant.