37. I am being blackmailed

Hello! Everyone I'm back with another update. Hope you all will like it.

Please click on that small orange star after reading if you want to vote.

Susan's P.O.V.

I was on the way to home quite nervous about contacting Ryan not because I'm afraid of him now, but because I'm unsure about my decision. I really don't want to make the wrong decision in hassle.

When I parked my car in the parking lot immediately Oliver rushes towards me he opened the door for me. As usual, I mumble a small thanks to him, to which he just nodded his head.

After that we went inside the elevator to the penthouse whole time he was looking a bit tensed or should I say nervously glancing here and there. I didn't ask him, though I certainly would know the reason.

As soon as we reached the penthouse I exit the elevator, but he didn't come out and I got answers to that without asking a question which is very angry looking Xavier waiting for me at the door.

"Hey, you came earlier than I was expecting" I said innocently smiling at him.

"It's my place" What is he implying??

"My place?" I mocked at him

"I mean ours, why were you out this late without security" Like he doesn't know

"I was safe and sound I'm here in single piece weren't me?"

"Look at yourself come inside let me show you how safe you were?" Now the confused me beyond expectation.

I went inside I can hear the sound of News channel, but that's not what shocked me what shocked me is I'm on television with Douglas hugging me.
I looked at Xavier and he was glaring at me.

"I can explain this" I told him

"Explain it" He went to mute the television noise.

"He is my friend, we meet today after a long time, so he just gave me a friendly hug that's it"

"You know what, I don't care about it anymore because if even for a second you thought about leaving me or cheat on me, you better understand the consequences of it" His voice full of seriousness scare the hell out of me.

"Are you threatening me?" I asked in a low voice.

"Losers do that I believe in Action babe" With that, he left me in living area.

Now it's more messed up. Susan don't let yourself down you can handle it be strong. I told myself, but I know I'm not okay, I'm angry, frustrated, sad, forced on top of all this guilt is loading me up.

I went upstairs Xavier was in the closet, I went inside he was done changing he didn't even spare me a glance and exit the closet. I pull out my VS (Victoria Secrets) Night suit and get changed and the I removed my makeup and went outside and sat beside him.

"Xavier" I called him, he didn't look at me, but I know I have his full attention.

" I am being blackmailed" There I dropped a bomb. That moment he looked at me.

"And you are telling me this now?!" He exclaimed.

"Yes, I'm telling you this now cause I promised you to not hide stuff from you anymore" I wish he won't over react.

"Who is blackmailing you? With what?" He asked, anger evident in his voice.

"My ex boyfriend, with the stupid stuff happened" I so not wanted to confront him about my misery

"You want to tell me what stupid stuff is it?" He asked softly and that's the moment I realized I am about to cry. I shook my head no. I brought his arms around my shoulders and gave a side hug.

"Hey, don't cry, I can't see you cry okay. The news you saw in the living area was recording which your publicity team never let go on air." I looked above at him with wth expression.

"What? Do you actually think after such news you are inside here this easily Honey, if that was the case you must be struggling with paps right now" Why he is using nicknames so much its distracting.

"You mean I have a team which control news about me?" I asked dumbfounded

"Yeah, after watching you panic during the business event, I kissed you at. I hired a team so you never feel like that again" Isn't he perfect.

"Xavier you are my knight in shining armor"  I told him and hugged him tight.

"You are my damsel in distress"

"If that's case I have nothing to be afraid of if he tried anything a publicity team will handle it right?" I asked him

"Yeah trust me is there anything else I should know about?" 

"No, there is nothing"I told him truthfully.

"Okay then by the way was you gown sorted for the ball?" He asked

"Yeah, kind of I'm meeting with my designer tomorrow evening" Cool then. After that he gave me a peck on my forehead.

That so does not mean I won't be contacting Ryan soon after all now I have a revenge to plan. Beware Adrian you played with fire now Burn and regret.
__________________________________

Short chapter I know and I'm sorry but Happy New year lovely people hope you all have healthy and happening year with succes.

Gpod news I'll complete this novel soon so stay tuned and active.

Till then

Vote&Comments&Share.