3.Bumped to a Arrogant

Anaya's P.O.V
My fate played a very cruel role.I didn't expect my father to do such think with me. How can he even engaged me with someone who doesn't worth it.

I was thinking about my planned future decided by my father.When the door of my room opened.I turn to see and there was Taayi Ami standing.

She came to me and hugged me.I start crying.My tears were rolling down on my cheeks.I was crying with hiccups.

I was still wearing my engagement dress.My whole jewellery and bangles were placed on my bed and some on floor.My hairs were opened full mess.

"I don't want to do this marriage Taayi Ami." I said between crying.

" shhh...its okay beta stop crying." Taayi Ami said while caring my hairs.

"I don't like kamraan Taayi Ami." I said still crying.

Taayi Ami made me sit on bed and wiped my tears.She sat in front of me on bed.she held my both hands.

"Anaya our women's life is very unpredictable. Our life's decision is taken by our parents.Women in this society is born to serve and bow. There is no her own life but of her father,brother and then her husband's.No one cares about her." She was saying and I was looking at her.Her eyes were full of sadness and some tears of pain.

"You born in a family in which you have only one choice; to live your life as is decided for you by your father.Girls are meant to be a useless and serving things.We don't have our own identity. We are the duke but only in name. Only men are the duke, we all women are their servers." She paused and looked at me and smiled.

" I prayed a lot to Allah that He give a person to you who took all your pain and filled your heart with his love and give you all love that you dreamed."
She said and I cried.

"But kamraan.." I said and she put her finger on my lips.

"Maybe kamraan is the one.I pray that you got the right person and all happiness in your life."
Taayi Ami said.

"One more think." Taayi Ami said and I looked into her eyes.

"Your baba fixed your marriage date.After two weeks,you are getting married." Taayi Ami stated and I was shocked.

"So soon??" Why?" I asked and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Nothing is in my hands dear." And she left.

I was seated like I lost everything in my life.There was nothing left in my life. The most important decision had been taken and no one bother to ask me.I got up.

I went to open my window.I opened it and the cool air touched me.I closed my eyes to feel the coolness of air.It was dark outside.

I opened my eyes and felt the same darkness inside me.Tears were rolling down.

I hope just hope for the best.

Kamraan is not the one who came into my dreams everyday.

Please come soon.

Only two weeks,I can't do this.I felt my heart sinking. I came to my bed and lay down thinking about the coming days.

Morning...
I got up.I looked around to see what was happening.There was so noise in the house.

I got up from my bed and went to freshen up myself.After coming from washroom,I placed my dupatta on my head and went out of the room.I saw a lot of women there.