Going Far

Anaya's POV.
"Kaif leave me. Everyone would be waiting." I tried to push him back who was holding me tightly in his arms.

"Let me get ready please." I said looking at his reflection in the mirror.

"You don't have time for me." He said and kissed my neck.

I smiled looking at him whose arms were wrapped around me while his face was hiding in my neck. His breath was fanning my neck making me restless. My heart was fluttering. But I know I can't let myself flow now because it was the wedding day of Nighat and Farah. Barat was about to come and I was still in my room getting ready.

"Kaif please." I said and turn to face him but he didn't loose his hold around me.

"Dear husband its wedding day. Let me go. I have to go to the brides." I said while caressing his cheek.

"You yourself looking like a bride." He said looking at me making me blush.

"Kaif." I said and try to push him but he being kaif,how can he let me go when he don't want to.

"Love let me love you." He said making me startled while his gaze was fully intense fixed on me.

He start taking steps back taking me in his arms. I was stuck in his arms and I was getting nervous on his intense gaze. My back touched the wardrobe making us stop.

"Ka...if...its...you.." I was stuttering but shut by his lips pestering sweet kisses on my neck.

He started his torture and I lost it. I tried to push him but he hold my hands and keep torturing me with his intense kisses on my neck. My eyes closed down as his kisses start creating sensations inside me. I bite my lips when he bite my neck sending a wave of pleasure in my body.

"Kaif." A moan escaped making him more passionate.

"I love you Anaya." He whispered while kissing my collarbone.

I gasp when he removed my saree from my shoulder only to make it fall in my foot. His hand moved on my arm to up to my shoulder making me more restless. My breath it was so uneven. His lips moved up to my chin kissing it to my jaw tracing it with his lips. One thing I got to know that he was not going to stop and he made it too difficult for me to stop him. I was getting weak. His touch was melting me and making me crave for his kisses more.

"Kaif please... Let..me go." I said breathless but he didn't stop and just keep doing what he was doing.

"Kaif...ple..." My words were cut off by his lips.

He start kissing me passionately and I lost the battle. I gave in to him. To his kisses. I stop protesting and just keep feeling the love he was giving me. I groaned when he nibble my lips. His hands start roaming on my body making me heated up more burning me. He leave my lips and moved to my neck while my fingers start playing with his hair. My Moans filled the room and we both just forgot that there was a function in the house and everyone would be waiting for us. He blocked my all senses of thinking. As I feel him going down to my bosom a moan escaped from my lips and at the same time a knock on the door.

But he didn't stop nor I stopped him. I just don't want him stop. Again a knock and this time harder. My eyes snapped open.

"Bhai bhabhi everyone is waiting." I heard zimal's voice while knocking again.

"Kaif." I pushed him back who was so busy in kissing me.

We both were panting and the desire for each other in our eyes was visible. I look down at myself and turn to other side shyly. I fixed my saree and turn to him again.