New Life New troubles.

Anaya's POV.
"Wake up now." I heard someone and shaking my shoulder.

I opened my eyes and looked up. Kaif was leaning on me.

"Rapunzel I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep but its time to go." He said and now I was fully awaked.

I got up and we came out of the plane.I was looking around. We were on Karachi airport. After all the clarification we came out of airport. Zimal with her
younger brother and parents sat in a car. My mother in law winked at me and I got shocked. She sat in car and drove off. I was standing there. I looked at kaif who wore his black glasses. He was looking damn hot in his black pants with a same shirt on it. Wearing a black jecket on its shirt. His wrist watch was making his arms more attractive. His some hairs were hanging on his forehead. I was totally lost in him. I was not able to blink.

"Enough of checking me out??!" His voice bring  me out of my lost.

Shit

He smirked at me and I narrowed my eyes. I averted my eyes from him.

"I have a killer look. Don't I?" He said and smirked devilishly.

I narrowed my eyes on him. He sat on car and I too take seat next to him. He start the car and I start looking outside.Suddenly a phone ring make the atmosphere noisy. I looked at him who took his call. He was looking happy to know the caller.

"Hey how are you? " he said and I could feel the happiness on his voice.

Other side person said some thing and he laughed. His eyes were shinning with happiness. I was listening him.

"Yes Hina. You know you are the only person I trust." He said and  turn to look at me.

I turned my face away from him. He kept talking and talking and I was just ignoring him.

Who the hell is this Hina??

I thought. Our car stopped and I looked up. We were home finally. I came out of the car and so he. We walked toward house and before we could open the door,it opened by itself. Mama was standing with a huge smile. Zimal and hamza were standing there. They were holding plates full of rose Patels.As we both stepped in they showered rose patels on us. I was smiling looking at them.

"Welcome bhabhi." They yelled.

I smiled and hugged zimal and mama.

"Thanks for such a warm welcome." I said and they smiled.

"Bhabhi let me show you whole house." Zimal said while taking my hand in hers.

"Oh..wait zimal let her freshen up and then you can take her with you." Mama said and she nodded.

I turned to see kaif but he was not there. I looked around to find him and find him drinking water.

Gosh how much water he drinks??
I always,seen him drinking water and juice??

He was,holding a bottle and was drinking it like he had fast.  After finishing he went out of the hall and took stairs and in just 3 seconds he was disappeared.

Devil! Didn't bother to take me with him.

"Let me take you to your room bhabhi." Zimal said while holding my hand and I nodded to her.
Me and zimal start walking toward the stairs. She was talking continuously and I was busy looking around.

"So this is your room bhabhi. " zimal said and left from there like a ghost so rapidly.

I looked at the door of the room.and took courage to open it. I opened the door and pushed it little to enter. As I stepped in I saw that monster Kaif sitting on bed and using his laptop.