Rasam-e-Hina and the Truth

Anaya's POV.
The days were running.Finally today was the day when I was going to apply mehndi of kamraan's name on my hands.I was feeling disgust.How am I going to accept him as my husband??

Too many questions I was asking to myself.I was not ready for this.really not ready for this marriage and especially to marry that illiterate kamraan who don't have any sense.He is totally a villager who have disgust thinking,only wants to rule on a women's life.

I was crying thinking about the coming day.I didn't know what was going to happened next but for now the hina of kamraan's name was going to be applied on my hands.I wanted to do something to hide my hands from his name.

I can't do this!

Ya Allah  save me from this marriage..!

I was looking at myself in mirror.I was wearing a yellow coloured frock with the same dupatta.I was wearing flower Garland in my forearms. My long hair were tied in a loose braid which were hanging on my one shoulder.My head was cover with my dupatta beautifully. My face was clean from any makeup.I was examining myself.I was ready.I was ready to become kamraan's bride but my heart was not.

Ya Allah help me save me from this marriage.

I was lost in myself when the door opened.I turned and saw zimal,her mother and Taayi Ami standing. They smiled looking at me.

"Wow you are looking so pretty bhabhi." It was zimal saying.

I got confused why is she addressing me bhabhi.I'm not her bhabhi(brothers wife).

I looked at Taayi ami,she was smiling.They make me stand up and we all start walking out of my room to the hall where the mehndi function was happening.

I was walking slowly unwantedly. My heart was sinking.I was feeling tears in my eyes.As I entered the hall I saw a lot of women and girls of my village whom I have never seen.They all were looking at me happily.They all were thinking this marriage is bringing happiness for me but they don't know the fact.

Why are these girls are happy for my marriage if they like it they can do all of them to marry kamraan.I don't mind.

I saw kamraan' s family seated there.They saw me and ran toward me.His mother,sisters and bhabhi all were smiling and laughing foolishly. I faked a smiled looking at all of them.

They all hold me and now I was going to the couch which was decorated with marigold flowers.My whole house was decorated with these flowers.

I sat on the couch and looked around.Everyone's eyes were set on like I was a alien or something.I was not liking it.Soon the music was start. All girls were dancing and singing.I was feeling suffocated.

My mind divert from here to the coming day.how am I going to accept that idiot as my husband and if I did what will happened next.I in his room and he would be...

No no I can't think about this.

This can't happened.

He dare to touch me and I will kill him.

Really you cannot.

Why I am helpless..??

Allah show me some way some light.

I was thinking about the coming day and I was feeling disgust thinking about kamraan near me.I felt my heart sinking.A lady approached me and sat next to me.she smiled looking at me.

"Hey beautiful bride." She said and I smiled.

She was the one who will apply mehndi on my hand but before that the ritual of Hina must be done.Zimal's mom came to me and put a thousand rupees on my hand and all ladies one by one start applying mehndi on my hand which had Money on it and some oil in my hair.It is a ritual of mehndi.I was confused why zimal's mom put that money on my hand usually would be mother-in-low do that.