Kidnap

Kaif's POV.
"Kaif." I heard Anaya yelling my name.

"Anaya." I called her name and went out of the room.

As I took two more steps she bumped into me. I hold her from her shoulders. She looked up and I saw a clear line of fear on her face.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"Kaif that...someone on the phone." She said while trembling.

"Shhh..first calm down." I hold her hand.

We walked toward the hall where she attend the phone call. The receiver was hanging down. I picked the receiver and put it near my ear but there was no one on other side.

"There is no one." I said and put the receiver down.

"Please believe me..someone was laughing and..and..." She stopped and I could see fear in her eyes.

"And?" I asked as I went closer to her.

"He was talking rubbish. I'm scared." She said and I just kept looking at her.

My hand went to clean the sweat from her forehead. She was just looking at me with her that big eyes.

"Relax. You don't  have to be scared. I'm here okay." I said and she nodded.

"Come let's have our dinner." I said and took her to the dinning table.

She was holding my arm tightly. I can sense that how scared she was.

She sat on a chair and I bring that tray from the kitchen in which she served the meal. I placed it on table and start eating. But she was not eating.

"I didn't know that the big angry cat also scared of something!" I said to lightened her fear.

"Excuse me! I'm not scared okay." She said and start eating her meal.

I smiled. I actually succeed in diverting her mind.

"Really then who was trembling in fear? Come on how can you be so scared only to listen something on phone!" I teased her.

"Yeah right! That voice was so horrible. I got scared." She said and I chuckled.

"A second ago you were saying that you are not scared and now!" I said while smiling.

"Very funny." She said annoyingly and went to kitchen to keep the utensils.

We both walked toward the room. She took her pillow and put it on couch and lay down. She didn't say anything which was a clear sign of her being  offended .

"Hey so eager to sleep!" I called her but she make an annoying face and turn to other side.

I closed my eyes with smile. Her face not leaving my eyes. I fall asleep with her thoughts.

Anaya's POV.
"Don't be so late or I will sleep and then you will shout." I said while putting pillows on bed.

He turned to me. I straighten myself and look at him.

"Come here." He said and I give him a confuse look.

Is he calling me??

Why??

I thought and then look at him who was still looking at me.

"Come Here Rapunzel." He again said as he put the comb on dressing table.

I slowly walked toward him. I don't know why but I like the way he called me. His voice flutter my heart. I stopped in front of him.

"What?" I asked as I came here him.