The Rescue

Anaya's POV.
I open my eyes and find myself in a room. I look around and felt that I was laying on a bed.

Where am I??

I was in a park then how I'm here??

I thought and look around. I remembered I was talking to kaif when a hand reached on my face and then I don't remember anything.

Kaif!!

I thought and look at myself. My dupatta was hanging from the bed to the ground. I quickly picked it up and covered myself. I start feeling scared. Where I stuck?? I thought and start examining the room.

I got up and went toward the door. I pull the knob to open the door but door didn't open. It was lock. I look around to find any window but this room had no window. I was getting scared. How I came here???

My all senses were lost. I just wanted to go from here. My heart was beating faster in fear. I look at the door and start taking step toward the door.
I start knocking at the door. But no one open the door. I knocked the door harder.

"Hello open the door." I yelled but no one open it.

Tears start rolling down on my cheeks. I  start checking again on the walls to find a way to go out from here but there were only walls. I sat on bed and start looking around. I noticed It was a huge room. There were all the facilities. The A.C was on. A huge wardrobe was in front of me. TV and room fridge was also placed.

I went toward the wardrobe and open it. My eyes widened . The wardrobe was filled with ladies clothes. Frocks,shirts,sarees were there. As I open the second side of the wardrobe I was shocked. That side was filled with cosmetic
And jewellery.

I closed the wardrobe and sat on bed again. It seems that this room was decorated for a girl and these dresses and things were especially organised for someone.

But why I'm thinking about this??

I have to go from here. But how??

I was lost in my thinking when I heard a phone ringing. I look around and find a phone placed on the side table of Bed. I picked the reciever  and put it near my ear.

"Hel..hello" I said scarcely.

"Hi love. You awake." I heard again the same voice.

The receiver shivered in my hands. My forehead filled with sweat and fear run in my body.

"Who..are..yo..u?" I asked.

"Love you will soon see me. After all I'm all yours and you are only mine." He said and I put the receiver down in fear.

Where am I??

Did he take me here??

Oh Allah where am I??

How will I go back to kaif??

Kaif!

I called him and start crying. I turned and saw the phone. I quickly picked the receiver and start dialing kaif's number. His phone was ringing.

"Come on pick up." I said but he was not picking my call.

I put the receiver down and few second later,I again dialed his number but again he was not receiving my call.

"Kaif pick up please." I said.

I heard the voice of foot steps and then the door opened. I put the receiver down. I look up and was shocked.

"Kamaan." I whispered looking at the person in front of me completely in shock.

Kaif's pov.
"Anaya." I whispered her name.