The Devil

Anaya's POV.

The Days were passing like minutes. Everyone around me were busy in preparation of marriage.My mamu and his family was still staying with us.

It was strange that never in my life no man was,allowed to come in women section then why all of sudden that arrogant son of my mamu always visit here.No one stopped him.He even came when all women and girls gathered.

What on earth is happening??

My baba also visits but that's okay but he even seems frank with that arrogant monster.He didn't stopped him.I know that arrogant came only to talk to his sister and mother but I don't know I can't tolerate him around me.

I didn't payed any attention to that monster nor I took interest in the preparation of the marriage.Most of the time I was spending in my too and whenever I came out of my I face that one who ruined my all mood.That arrogant I mean he always bumped into me.

What on earth he think he was doing?

Torturing me of course!

He didn't bothered to say sorry or any apologetic word at his mistake.He always showed me his that face which have always attitude,non concerning expression.

Gosh!! He is so arrogant.

I was in my room thinking about the days of my life and of course that devil who always tries to show me his attitude .

Damn him why I even thinking about him..

I turned to the door and saw Zimal standing with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Hi api let's go down." She came to me and hold my hand.

I smiled and nodded.She was so sweet and cute.

Ahh I was missing Aasiya l.She was in Lahore for few days with her sister.He went there to see her new born niece.

She said she'll be here on my wedding day.But who know I don't want this wedding.I don't want to do this.

I was so frustrated and irritated with all this mess which my baba created in my life. I sighs and went down with zimal.

as we reached in hall,I saw a huge crowd of girls and women. They were all maybe our relatives but i didn't know them all.I look around to find any familiar face and I saw my Taayi Ami,zimal's mom and My grandmother seated on a sofa.They were talking and selecting the clothes which were spread all around the huge table between them.

The shopkeeper who was a lady was seated on the floor showing dressess.A lot of dresses of different colours were spread around.

I came and sat next to Taayi Ami. She smiled and hugged me.She started choosing different dresses for me and was showing me again and again.I was not feeling good looking at all this.

I excused myself and got up and immediately went to kitchen and had a glass of water and drank it in just once.The stupid face of that stupid,moron, illiterate kamraan was coming again and again in front of my eyes showing me the future of my.I felt my heart a punch thinking him as my would be husband.

Huh I hate it..I can't do this.

I palmed my face and took deep breaths to calm myself.My mind was again and again recalling that stupid face of that idiot kamraan and I was feeling like to vomit. I hurriedly went out of the kitchen and start moving toward the terrace. Tears were rolling down on my cheeks and I was walking as fast as I could.I was walking in my own state of mind when I bumped with something.