To be Loved

Kaif's POV.
My eyes landed on her pretty face which was looking so peaceful while sleeping. A small smile was touching her lips showing her happiness. I smiled looking at her and turned to her fully and pulled her more in my arms. Last night was the best night which bring us closer. We were tied in the beads of love and trust. My fingers traced her cheeks remembering her words saying I love you to me with my every kiss on her body. I kissed my Anaya's forehead and then her nose and then I stole her smile from her lips and kissed her. I moved back and saw her eyes open. She look at me and she then look down. I could see her face going red like beetroot.

"Good morning love." I whispered in her ear and kiss it.

I moved back to see her hut she was still busy in looking down. Her blush was making me smile. I know she was feeling shy. And I love to see her like this. The fighter Anaya turn into a silent and of course shy mood. She tried to move back but I keep holding her tight in my arms

"Where?? You are not supposed to leave me now because.!" I said and bringing her more closer making her hands wrapped around my shoulders and I leaned on her ear.

"Because I make you mine completely." I whispered and she hugged me and I too hugged her back with love,with joy.

"I love you." I said and I could feel her snuggling more in me and I was just feeling the awesome feeling rising in me with her closeness.

She moved back but still with a lower gaze. I kissed her nose and rested my forehead on hers with close again.

"Kaif." Her voice went direct in my heart making my lips go wider with a huge smile.

"Call me again." I said while caressing her cheek.

"Kaif." Her voice came again and I open my eyes to see her beautiful face.

"Close your eyes." She said and I look at her confused.

"I...I want to go." She said but i didn't understand her.

"Its...its quite...late. I have....to..to get up so...close...your eyes." She stutter and I smiled looking at her who was blushing as hell.

"Do I still need to close my eyes??" I asked but she didn't answer.

"Kaif please." Her voice was slow but I heard it.

I pulled her in my arms and lifted her chin to see her. My eyes went down to her where she was wearing my shirt.

"You are looking so beautiful in my shirt. Then why would I close my eyes?!" I teased her which make her blush more.

"Kaif...I...I..you...please...!" She was stutter and I was enjoying her condition who was not able to even complete a sentence properly.

"Please what?" I asked and my fingers start playing with her hair.

I was not in a mood of leaving her. I just wanted to be with like this. How much I missed her. How I send these days without her only I know and now when she's here with me close to me I won't let her go. I just keep looking at her who start biting her lips while her eyes were fixed on me but was not looking in my eyes.

The clock start ringing making our moment disturb..our eyes went back to the clock placed on the wooden table of our bed.

"9 am. Oh God!" She shouted and I turn to her who struggle to free herself.

"What happened??" I asked and tighten my grip on her.

"What happened!? Its 9 am. Oh God how can I sleep this much. Everyone would be waiting for us. Its only because of you." She said while trying to remove my hands from her waist.