Blissful Family

Kaif's POV.
"Anaya Kaif Hashim." She said and look up where I was standing.

It was feeling so good when she took my name with her. It reveals that she's mine. Only mine and this thought was making me happy. I didn't know why I was feeling so happy to see her in my people. I walked toward her and sat next to her.

"Bhai introduce us with bhabhi at least." My cute cousin said.

"Sure." I said and turned to Anaya who was looking at me.

"This is my badi Maa and this is choti Amma." I said pointing toward the most beautiful ladies.

"And this is Rameen,Nighat and Tehreem my cute sisters and daughters of Badi Maa." I said and they came forward to hug Anaya and she happily hugged them.

"This is Farah,Aqsa and Fiza daughters of my Chuti Amma." I said and they also hugged Anaya and took seat with her.

"Bhai forget us??" My cousins came and sat in front of us on sofa.

"Meet with Ibrahim and Zaryab. They are badi Maa's sons." I said.

"Salaam bhabhi." They said and Anaya nodded.

"And these two naughty are Hanaan and Manaan.They are twins and proud sons of Choti amma." I said and they also greeted Anaya.

"So you like us bhabhi??" Nighat ask looking at Anaya.

"Of course. I really like you all." She replied and look for someone.

"What happened bhabhi??" Tehreem asked.

"Where are hamza and zimal??" She asked and I smiled.

She didn't forget them. And then I saw them coming down from the stairs.

"Bhabhi." Zimal yelled as she saw Anaya.

She reached Anaya and hugged her tightly. I smiled looking at their love.

"I missed you so much bhabhi." Zimal said and I saw her smiling.

Soon hamza and mom and dad also came there and we both met with them. Hamza and zimal were talking to Anaya and I was so happy to see her happy with my family.

"Okay now you both go to your room.and take some rest." Badi maa said.

I nodded and we both walked toward my room.

"Chote Nawab your luggage is send to your room. And bada Nawab asked you to meet him after rest." A servent said and I nodded.

We both walked toward my room and I closed the door behind me as we stepped in.

"So chote Nawab...!" She spins on her toes and turned to me.

I smiled looking at her. Her hands were bend on her back and she start taking steps toward me.

"So chote Nawab..!!" She paused and smiled naughtily.

"Yes Rapunzel." I took a step toward her with a smirk.

She startled and took a step back. I took a step closer.

"Now say chote Nawab." I asked and took a step closer to her.

She kept moving backwards. I saw her smiling mischievously. She look up.

"Chote Nawab." She said and run.

"You wait Rapunzel." I said and start chasing her in my room.

She was running round the table and sofa to save herself from me. She was giggling while I was chasing her.