The Marriage

Anaya's POV.
When you know there is something bitter waiting for you you don't want to go there. I was in the same situation. I was on my bed with closed eyes. Today was finally my marriage day but I don't want to get up. I don't want to open my eyes. I was hoping that someone will come and will tell me that it was my nightmare.

A tear escaped from the corner of my eye. Today I'm going to become some other's toy so he can play with me according his wishes.I turn to other side still with closed eyes.I hugged my pillow.

"I wish aasiya you were here." I slowly whispered to my self

I was feeling so alone,so helpless. As I was running my hands on my pillow something hit my mind and I got up.I looked at me hands.I saw dry mehndi on my hand. I looked at his name written in my hand claiming me to be his. I narrowed my eyes and immediately went inside the washroom.

I immediately open the faucet and start washing my hands.I was removing mehndi from my hands and its colour was start shinning as the mehndi start removing from my hands. As I washed my hands,I saw his name on my hands in dark coloured of mehndi.

I dried my hand and start rubbing my hand to remove his name from my hand but all in vain because I knew it couldn't easily removed.I looked at my hand defeatedly. The dark maroon colour was appeared on my hand.I walked out of the washroom looking at my hands.

"So how are you feeling dear bride?" I heard a familiar voice and looked up.

Aasiya was seated in front of me on my bed looking at me smilingly.

"Aasiya!?" I shouting and ran toward her.

We hugged each other. I was crying badly.

"Hey what happened? Why are you crying?" Aasiya asked while caressing my hair.

"Shhh...its okay..come sit here." She make me sit on bed but I was still crying.

"Okay now stop crying. Or I will go from here." She threatened me and I hold her hand tightly.

"Don't go please. " I said still crying.

"Hey I was joking okay. Now stop crying.its your wedding you should be happy." She said.

How to tell her that I don't want this marriage.

"How's your groom?" She said mischievously.

The devil came to my mind. His eyes  his lips and that smile okay wait why I'm even thinking about him.

"Is he hot?" Aasiya asked again.

Yeah hot like burning..

He can burn anyone by his words.

"Anaya tell me na." Aasiya asked.

"He's rude." I said.

"What?" Aasiya asked

"He's arrogant,rude monster and devil." I burst out and looked at Aasiya who was shocked.

"Anaya!" She called me.

"I don't want to do this marriage but now I can't boycott." I said defeated.

Asiya hugged me tightly. I was crying. I was waiting for my friend to be here with me in this situation and now when she was here with me I didn't  want to hide the pain I had.

"Shhh..Allah plans best for us. Don't cry." She said and wipe my tears.

"Let me see your mehndi." Aasiya said and took my hands.

"Hmmm your devil name is Kaif." She said and looked at me.

"Hey everything happens for a reason. I'm happy that you are not getting married to that illiterate kamraan. I hope your devil will be your dream love." She said and before I could say anything,the door of my room opened.