New Journey with Devil

Anaya's POV.
He was leaning toward me and I was feeling my breath getting uneven. He was on top of me having me in the cage of his arms. My heart was drumming. I was feeling butterflies flying in my stomach.

I looked at him and he was looking at me. He was shirtless leaned on me and his fragrance was making me crazy. My hand  travelled to his eyes and I slightly touched his lashes. He smiled and I find his smile the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

"Kaif." I whispered his name and he slightly pressed his lips on my forehead and I smiled.

He start showering sweet kisses on my face and my hands were moving on his bare back feeling him. He moved to my neck and start kissing me passionately. I was moaning and groaning while he was teasing me with his touch with his lips. He kissed my jaw and moved to my lips. My lips were shivering and he in the next second crushed his lips on mine.

Ya Allah...! I got up and looked around. My forehead was fully sweat. I was in my room. I gulped. I was shivering. I looked around to find him. I touched my lips where he just kissed. I got up and went in front of the mirror. I looked at my eyes,at my face where he just kissed.

Where did he go?

I looked around and went near my bed. I closed my eyes and calm myself.

What was I thinking??

It was a dream?

How can I dream like that?
I mean how even I let myself think like that.? What was I thinking?

It was s dream but how I have this kind of dream.?

I was still shivering. I was feeling him near me. My heart was drumming. The whole dream was playing on my mind. I was not getting rid of it. I start walking in my room yo forget what I just dreamt. The heavy wedding dress was making me irritated.