Jealousy.

Anaya's POV.
"." He whispered and I look at the girl who was standing in the middle of the door of the entrance.

I saw a huge grin appear on his face and he walked toward her.

"Hey what a surprise." He said as he reached the girl.

I look at her who was looking so modern. She was wearing a blue jeans with a red shirt which reached just above her knees. Her arms were expose because the shirt was sleeveless. A shoulder bag was hanging on her shoulder and her hair were spread on her shoulders.

She hugged Kaif and I startled.

What the hell!!!

He didn't stop her and then they parted and he bring her to me.

"Hina this is my wife. Anaya." He introduce me to her.

"Assalam-o-Alikum." I said looking at her.

"And Anaya meet my best friend Hina." He said and she hugged me while I just glare him who was smiling like an idiot.

She walked in without any hesitation and start meeting with everyone as she knew everyone. I was not liking it the way she was getting in my family.

"Rapunzel wake up." He whispered in my ear and I look at him.

"What happened to you??" He asked and I just shook my head.

I sat with the females who were busy in talking to Hina. They were all behaving very good with her and I saw Zimal also sit with her and start talking to her. It seems like they forget me. I waited for anyone to at least pull me in the conversation but no. They were busy in themselves and I feel myself misfit between them. I slowly got up and walked toward my room with sad mood.

I sat in my room but my all thinking were fixed on her. She just came and took the attention of my whole family. And even zimal was also busy with her. She also forget me. A tear slipped on cheek which I immediately wipe.

"Bhabhi what are you doing here??" Zimal came and I just try to fade all the bad feeling about that Hina.

"Nothing. You all were busy with Hina so I came here." I said and she smiled.

Zimal took seat in front of me and hold my hands.

"She's our friend bhabhi. We all bought up together and you know what when we came back she also came and visited here. That's why everyone was giving attention to her." Zimal said and I nodded.

"Okay now come. Everyone was asking for you." She said and pulled me with her.

"Anaya where were you gone?? Sit and decide the day for shopping." Badi Maa said and made me sit with her.

I smiled and look at the girls who were looking at me. Hina was not there.

"Where is Hina??" I asked.

"She's with Kaif bhai." Farah said and I become restless.

I look around to find them but they were not here.

"Don't tell me you are feeling jealous??" Nighat asked and I give her a glare and they all laughed.

"Stop girls. So tell me when you want to go on shopping??" Badi Maa asked and we all start thinking.

"Maa tomorrow. Please can we go tomorrow??" Tehreem asked and Badi Maa nodded and all girls smiled with happiness.

"So tomorrow is done." Badi Maa said and left from there while all girls start deciding what to buy and all.

But I was just looking around to find my monster. I slowly get up and walked out of the house. My eyes widened when I saw Kaif and Hina holding hands of each other and were walking. A tear slipped from my eye as I saw him removing her hair strand from her face. She smiled shyly and I felt myself burning. Both turned to me and immediately leave hands. I turned and run inside. I close the door as I reacher my room.