Closeness.

Kaif's POV.
My heart was running so fast with happiness. The moments I spend with Anaya were making me crazy. And I really wanted to go to her.

Her nearness,her fragrance everything was making me crazy. She was looking so beautiful when I saw her standing near the dressing table. I just couldn't hold myself from getting closer to her. And I don't know how I start kissing her. And the most surprising thing was that she didn't stop me. She didn't stop me from touching her,from kissing her. I could see the colour of shyness and love on her face. Her blush was driving me crazy. The way she kept her hand on my chest,I really wanted to keep her in my arms to feel her. But I had an important meeting. So I went out of my room before going any further with our moments.

I was driving and smiling. I was recalling her nervous face when I touch her lips indicating her about the kiss. Gosh I really wanted to go back.

I just finish this meeting then I'm coming Anaya.

I smiled again and increased the speed. I was in my own thought that I didn't notice a truck hit my car from left side. My car roll down on road and then car get another hit. I was trying to understand what is happening. Another hit with truck on my car and I lost the conscious.

Anaya's POV.
I rushed to the hospital. As I enter, I saw sher standing near the receptionist.

"Sher." I called him and went near him.

I saw Sher's cloths had the marks of blood. I was panicking.

Kaif..

"How's kaif?? Where is he?? Is he okay??" I asked all the questions I had in my mind.

"Relax ma'am. Sir will be fine. Come" I walked with sher to a corridor.

I saw we were in front of a room. I look up and saw this was an operation theatre. I turned to sher who was looking at me.

"Ma'am sir is in operating. Don't worry he'll be fine." He said and I lost my control.

I fall on ground and start crying. I was scared. Scared of loosing him.

"Ma'am please control yourself. Sir will be fine." Sher said and I got.

"How all this happened??" I asked looking at sher.

"Actually sire was driving his car. I was following him in another car. Suddenly a truck appear from the left side and start hitting his car. Before we guards can reach there,that truck escaped. I bring sir here and informed you." He said and I once again start crying...

"Did you call his parents??" I asked snd he nodded.

"They'll be here soon."sher said and I sat on a chair.

I was praying for his life. My heart was beating in fear. How this happened?? I was so happy and then this???

Please don't let happen anything to my kaif!!!

I was praying and just praying. My heart was hurting thinking about his pain and hurt. After two hours,doctor came out of the operation theatre. I and sher run toward the doctor.

"Doctor My husband is he okay??" I asked impatiently.

"The accident was on major scale. He got injured badly. We have to keep him in observation for the coming 24 hours." Doctor said and left from there.

I was shocked and hurt. Tears were rolling down on my cheeks. I sat on ground and was crying continuously.

I saw they were shifting kaif to a room. I start walking with Kaif. His eyes were closed. A big white bandage covered his head and forehead. His arms were also injured. His right hand and arm were plastered. He was shifted to ICU. I was not allowed to go in. I just kept looking at him from the glass door. Doctors put an Oxygen mask on his face and I hold my heart .