Accident

Kaif 's POV.
She was here in my arms. I was feeling so good. I was holding her tightly close to me. I could feel her heart beat next to mine.

"Anaya." I called her and pulled back to see her.

What I saw scared me. she has her eyes closed and was in my arms unconscious. I slightly slapped her face to wake her up.

"Anaya get up." I called her but  no movement.

I saw blood steaming down from her left side of forehead. I carried her and slowly lay her on bed. We were still on the spot where kamraan kept her. I pour some water on her face to bring her back to her conscious but she was not opening her eyes.

"Anaya please wake up." I said as I again splash some water on her face.

"Sher." I yelled to call my guard.

I picked her dupatta and cover her upper body with it.

"Yes sir." Sher answered as he came in room.

"Bring the car.hurry ." I said and he nodded and left from there.

I carried Anaya in my arms and went out that cottage. She was looking pale and weak. Blood strains were scaring me. My heart was beating in fear,fear of loosing her.

Sher open the back seat and I lay Anaya on it. I went inside the car and put her head in my lap. Sher took the front seat and start driving. I was looking at her who was laying unconscious. I don't want to happened anything to her.

"Sher faster. Hurry up." I said and he nodded.

Car stopped outside the hospital and again I carried her in my arms and I walked in. As we reached in hospital,doctors took her immediately to emergency room. I was waiting outside for her. My heart running fast. I was praying to Allah for her life.

After half an hour,doctor came out and I ran toward him.

"My wife is she okay??" I asked impatiently.

"She's okay now. It seems that she is passing through some kind of tension and fear. She's been calling you in her unconscious." Doctor said and paused for a second.

"But she's fine now. Her wounds will be fine in few days. We are shifting her to a private room.you can see her there." Doctor said and I nodded.

Anaya was shifted to a private room. I was waiting to see her. Since three days I was dying to see her. Now she was here and I thought I lost my all control.

I rushed inside the room where she was. As i entered the room,I stopped. Her pale face was in front of me.  A white bandage was covering her forehead while his right hand and arm was also injured. Her face had marks of fingers on it. My blood start boiling thinking about kamraan. How dare he to slap her.

I sat next to her on bed and just keep looking  at her. My hand reached on her face and my fingers start touching her features.I touched her forehead which was covered with bandage hiding it from me. From her forehead,my fingers moved to her eyes. I slightly touched her lashes and smiled. I leaned on her face and kissed her eyes. I moved my fingers to her cheeks where she has some finger prints. I slowly leaned on her face and kissed her left cheek.once and then twice. My eyes were getting wet. I moved to her right cheek and kissed it twice with love. I look up  at her face. My fingers moved to her nose and I touch the tip of her nose. Her red nose flashed on my mind making me smile. I bend toward her nose and kissed it. I moved back and my fingers moved toward her lips. Her lips had a cut from the corner. I really wanted to kissed her there but stopped myself. I just kept looking at her. She was here in front of me that was enough for me. I just don't want her to disappear from my eyes.