Chapter 18

Eric P.O.V

I soon called the graves men and they took Mum away in a coffin, tomorrow we would have her funeral.
Bell told Felix to go back to the castle and to tell mum that Anne has passed and that she would be staying with me for the night, Felix did so taking the white horse with him and they didn't come back.

Bell drowned a cup of water then placed the cup in the sink, while was sitting at the dining table eyeing Bells folded dress.

"Have you had dinner?" Bell asked holding her hands over her lap.

"Im not hungry" I mumbled, I not in the mood to eat.

Bell turned around and filled the cup she just drank from with more water and placed it in front of me, "Drink then" She said and I picked up the cup and drunk it down.

"What do I do now?" I frowned setting the empty cup on the table. "I cant keep on affording a house like this for just one person and the landlord would soon kick me out"

"You can live with me" Bell smiled grabbing my hand.

"Your parents wouldn't allow it and your getting married remember" I frowned and I relaxed my hands in Bells.

"Eric, stop. Everything going to be okay, we'll take each day as they come" Bell smiled, she has the most beautiful smile.

I stood up still holding her hand, then I walked over to the bedroom and we got into my bed. I wrapped around Bell as she cuddled into my chest.

"I love you bell" I whispered

"I love you more" Bell mumbled back, I felt her warm breath on my chest. I pulled her closer and drifted asleep.

-

-

-

I awoke to the movement in my arms, the room was bright and Bell was still sleeping peacefully. I reached over to the window and shut the curtain half way so the room wasn't so bright.
I turned back to Bell and touched her cheek, its so soft. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes again.

"Eric" I heard the softest mumble of my name, I opened my eyes and saw Bell looking up at me. "Morning" she whispered then a smile crept over her face.

"Morning" I smirked

"How did you sleep?" She closed her eyes again

"Best sleep of my life" I smiled resting my chin on the top of Bells head as I pulled her closer.

"Best sleep of your life so far" I heard Bell whisper. 

"Thats true, cause I kept waking up from your snoring" I smiled wrapping my arms around Bells back.

I felt her hands push me away almost making me fall of the side of my bed, "What do you mean I snore!" She frowned

"Its nothing to be ashamed off, I find it rather cute" I smirked

"I do not snore!" Bell sat up and hit my chest.

"Alright, you don't snore, that much" I raised my brow then Bell attacked me, I held her down and flipped us around so I was on top.