Chapter 20

Eric P.O.V

I woke from the suns light shinning over my eyes, I let out a deep morning groan as I sat up. I looked around and saw I was in Bell's room, Seth was asleep spread out on the floor, Felix was sleeping in the chair and Bell was asleep next to me on the bed, and we were all still in our clothes from yesterday. I tapped Bell to wake her then stood up and gently kicked Seth, he groaned and rubbed his eyes. I walked over to Felix and tapped his shoulder, he woke to a fright then let out a yawn.

"Im in so much pain" Seth mumbled sitting up

"Likewise" Felix cracked a smile then frowned when he stood up. I sat back on the bed and looked over to Bell, she was still sleeping.

"Bell, wake up, its morning" I tapped her cheek, but she didn't move, "Bell" I shook her shoulder, "Shes not waking" I raised my voice.
Felix quickly walked over, as I shook her once more.

"Is she breathing?" Felix asked stepping over

I lowed my ear to her mouth and looked down her chest, there was no movement. I sat up again, "Get the mirror on her dressing table" I said tapping Bell's cheek, "Come on Bell" I muttered then Seth passed me her little hand mirror, I placed it up to her mouth and saw that the mirror didn't fog up.
I stood up tears welling in my eyes, maybe we did have to much last night.
Seth walked over and stood next to me, he bent over and touched her hips.

"What are you doing?" I frowned grabbing his arm.

"I work at a Inn, we've had this problem before. I think." Seth said looking between Bell and I

I let him go then Seth reached for the top of Bell's dress, he pulled it and the corset ripped open. Bell quickly sat up taking in a deep breath holding her stomach.

"Jezze Bell" I frowned grabbing her hand that clung into my shirt.

She blinked her eyes for a few moments and took in more deep breaths, "You okay?" Felix asked

"Yeah, I am now" Bell's breaths slowed back to normal. "Thanks" she looked between Seth, Felix and I.

Felix and seth turned away and Bell stood up and her dress fell, "Crap" she mumbled and picked up her dress to cover herself.

Bell quickly ran over to her closet and shut the door, "Well done, you just saved the princess, how do ya feel" I smirked looking at Seth.

"Great and shit at the same time" He rubbed his temples and sat down in the chair Felix slept.

I heard a knock at the door and Felix opened it, standing there was Mini wide eyed.
She bowed, "Breakfast will be in 10, his and her majesty will not be joining as they have a meeting to attend too. Also because they have already had their breakfast"

"Thanks Mini" I smiled and Mini bowed again then turned to leave.

"Wait where is my Lady?" Mini added as she turned back to us.

"Closet" I pointed over to the closest.

Mini nodded then left us, We walked out and waited in the hall, Seth sat down on the window seat and I leaned against the wall. While Felix staid standing straight.

"Nice ship you got at the docks" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Thanks" Felix ran his hand through his somewhat messy hair.

"Eric?" I heard Seth ask from beside me

"Mm?" I mumbled

"What was mum like?" Seth asked and my breath hitched