Chapter 19

Bell P.O.V

"Bell, I- I cant do this, I cant do us"
Those were the words id never ever wanted to hear.

"Why?" I breathed, tears welling up in my eyes.

"I just cant, and your marrying Mr Fancy pants" Eric gestured to my bedroom door.

I shook my head, tears now running down my face, my heart was breaking. "Its only for the kingdom Eric! We are only friends!" I whipped my eyes ducking my head.

"Bell, we are brother and sister" Eric folded his arms over his chest.

"What? No were not?" I frowned shaking my head, "What makes you say that?"

"Genevieve, is my mother and Tobias is my father, Anne is the nurse that looked after me for 3 years from my birth because I grew sick" Eric said and I had to sit down.

"I found a locket in Anne's pillow case with a painting of mum and dad, I thought it be yours then mum said it was mine" Eric sat down next to me under the window.

I let out a laugh, this is ridiculous.

"Whats funny?" Eric frowned

I grabbed his hand and looked up in his eyes, "Well, I guess I'm just in love with my brother" I smirked and Eric's jaw dropped.

He pulled me into a hug, "And I guess Im in love with my sister"

"How will we ever tell our parents?" I cracked a smile.

"Yeah, Im still figuring that one out my self" Eric smirked and stood up, "You look good in black"

"Thanks" I smirked standing up, I was wearing a plan black shoulder strapped dress and my hair hung over my shoulders.

I opened my bedroom door and Felix was mid walking over to the door, "I was getting worried" he mumbled

"Thats okay, Felix come with us?" I smiled

"I shouldn't, I don't want to intrude" Felix held up his hands.

"No, please come, we plan to go to the pub after wards" Eric smirked

"Im not taking no for an answer" I raised my brow at Felix and he nodded.

"Alright then"

-

-

-

There wasn't many people at Anne's funeral service, I guess she didn't know many people. But there was one boy who looked familiar.
The priest read from his dark blue leather book, Some story about some guy who lived in the afterlife.
Then about Anne.
Her coffin lowered into the grave and we threw in flowers.
I glanced over at the familiar boy then it clicked, Seth! Why was he here?
He looked up at me and his eyed widened.

The service soon ended and I held Eric's hand the whole time, "You okay??" I asked as some family and friends gave their condolences to Eric.

"Im okay" Eric nodded and looked down at me.

My eyes wondered behind Eric and I saw Seth walking over.